What's new

Casey Jones Grow Along

R

R3ZNH3AD

Sounds good JohnnyB, Be prepared to meet my 26 Casey Jones. By the way did I say I got 13 & 13 on both packs that were gifted to me by the MAN, Thanks H3AD, once again I'm about to Lite It Up....
:ying::abduct::ying:

Peace,

R3ZNH3AD

johnny butt

Thanks for stopping by mellomel, I'm excited for Casey too!!

And there's R3ZNH3AD coming out of the woodwork with 26 CJ!?!? Nice to see ya man, and I can't wait to see what you can do with 26 of these beans. Best of luck to ya, and let's get it cracking!

Quick good morning shot here... Can't wait to get them under some HIDs...

picture.php

JB

B

blancorasta

The plan always seems to change, you'll know that if you've seen my sour bubble thread. At the moment, here's what I'm thinking...

I'm going to veg out the CJ all this month. First week of August I will be taking cuts. These cuts will be labeled and placed under 12/12 while rooting to start determining sex. Two from each plant probably. I will then run an open pollination with these clones, no veg time.

As far as the seed plants, after clones are taken, they will be repotted (for the second time) and allowed to veg for a week or two depending on their size in 5 gallon buckets. Then they will hit the flip. The sensi run should start around mid august if everything plays out right.

JB
wait... so your not going to keep any cuts, and just use them to make f2's? and just run f2 seeds from then on?
peace

johnny......keep on pushin..................the streets are yours
and ther'll come a day.. when all of THAT SHIT WON'T MATTER

johnny butt

F2's are for backup.

I will be keeping cuts of all the girls to choose a mother, or two...

My casey's will have a real strong will to survive ;)

JB

B

blancorasta

right on, thats what i like to hear!
cant wait to see this shit

peace

johnny butt

Glad to have ya along for the ride blancorasta

Here we are today... I will probably be moving them under HIDs sometime this weekend.

picture.php

JB

F

FIREofKALI

it looks like good start, you have good plan... so i wish you LUCK!

you will not be dissapointed i guarantee you..

grow on

johnny butt

FIREofKALI, R3ZNH3AD :thank you:

Mountain High... I have a 250w HPS and 400w CMH set up vertically in my flower room. Right now I move them into the flower room for 12 hours, then back under flouros for 12 hours. They get indirect light from the tops of the bulbs because I set them down on the floor.

Easier to see if you check out my flower room in the shootin' it up w/ JB link in my sig...

Edit: Found this shot, you can kinda see the CJ down in the lower left of the pic under my 250 w HPS
picture.php

sweatsac

Ill be watching as well, good luck! I was gifted 10 KJ's from a friend, all cuts. They grow fast! Amazing strain so far!

Y

YosemiteSam

well i am seriously jealous...great job though, they look great.

t.rex.

they grow up so fast. . .lookin good, JB

The KQ freebies i attempted to germinate didnt turn out(3/10). I am germinating my CJ this weekend.

For some reason, photobucket wont let me upload my pics. I must figure that out soon.

On a side note, i have seen the newly reformed sublime twice now. Old bootlegs and live performances will give indication of how much no-frills punk rock they used to play. This new singer does not have the voice for it, and when attempted, it is fucking awful. So the point? 1/2 of the equation is not cutting it.

johnny butt

:thank you: YosemiteSam

t.rex....

Too bad with the killer queen. Hopefully the 3 that did germ will turn out to be fine, foxy ladies, and of course best of luck with the CJ!!

I never mess with photobucket. You can upload the pics here directly to your album. I believe this sites software strips the data from the photo and resizes it for you. Easy as pie to post pics after they've been uploaded to the album... It's as simple as drag and drop or copying the BB code for extra large pics, and I like big pics :jump:

Funny you talk about sublime with their new boy rome...

Just saw a show not too long ago. You're right about him not having the chops Brad did, or the showmanship. The songs he can handle, he does a pretty good job, but some of them were a bit painful to listen to. He had some nasty little guitar licks I really got a kick out of during the show though...

Too bad they cut out pool shark, BadFish, and JOHNNY BUTT!! Didn't even known that playing a sublime show without badfish was allowed.... It was a good show, but I left a bit disappointed.

Not to mention all the little teenie boppers who had their parents drop them off. Didn't know sublime had such a pull on the 15 year old crowd...

In the end, I didn't expect to see Sublime, but merely some dub all-stars with this boy rome singing brad's songs. It was a great cover show ;)

Brad was the king :tiphat:

JB

B

blancorasta

sublime will be a classic, i think kids and adults both will alway be drawn to it. how could anyone not like it?

Latest posts

Latest posts