What's new

CASCADIA,the new AKTW hybrid and more...

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
hihi, actually i didnt smoke on it, its from a friends christmas party i couldnt come to, unfortunally
8344per_julefrokost_074.jpg

erdpurt male to the right
8344erdbeerxpurple1070906pb91.jpg

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
patolunga2 said:
hello there my friends!!!!

awsome plants everyone!! really is great to see that everyone is having everytime more good looking and so healty plants!!! keep me focused to do it better than the previous seasson... :rasta:

now some pics!!!

here is the cascadia hibrid jeje.. is erdb x purpt X cascadia.. i really really like this cross... smell amazing... diferent from them both parents... still not tested but it is productive for the size! ... soon i gonna tell about the high :D

hope you all like the pics!!!

happy smokes my friends!!

patolunga... and thx esben and bacchus for the parents of this great cross!! :wave:

Wooooow!! Pato this cross sounds amazing!! Huge resin m8!! and nice colors

I put 10 seeds of Purple Chitral x Bubblegumm from Random00!!

Esbe have you a got a better pic to see this amazing purple male??

Jah Guide

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Waaaaw!! Love this pics men!! Awesome!! purple the 3rd picture!

What is erdpurt? a pure afghan?? seems to be kush in his blood isnt it??

:rasta:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
My lord that's got to be the best looking male ive ever layed my eyes on.Great cross you did there esbe :wave: .

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
its not my original cross miss, its from knospe in swiss. i worked it for some years. its two legendary swiss strains, erdbeer(strawberry in german, 80% afghan indica)and purpurea ticinensis, also swiss from felix and owls production. much more here dude http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62820

8344erdpurtfemale2.jpg

8344erdpurtfemale8.jpg

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome friends!! :jump:
I´m very busy these days,but will come back soon w/ pics and comments
All you make this thread great!! :D

C

charlie garcia

lovely shots everyone

Ras Pablo, hope results are good among Chitral and bubblegum. Aromas are closer among both which can make a so tasty and flavoured hybrid. Chitral smoke expand wide in your mouth leaving a lovely flavour, you can almost eat it :)

In first picture you can see its influence with a congolese. Ive used this line for years and ejoyed so much. Although not very strong allows you to work with other lines very well producing nice hybrids and like the Sandstorm you showed before.

Second picture is a Chitral lady.

Best to all

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
charlie garcia said:
lovely shots everyone

Ras Pablo, hope results are good among Chitral and bubblegum. Aromas are closer among both which can make a so tasty and flavoured hybrid. Chitral smoke expand wide in your mouth leaving a lovely flavour, you can almost eat it :)

In first picture you can see its influence with a congolese. Ive used this line for years and ejoyed so much. Although not very strong allows you to work with other lines very well producing nice hybrids and like the Sandstorm you showed before.

Second picture is a Chitral lady.

Best to all

Thanks Kaiki!! I put 10 seeds only 7 popped! Random00 told me long time ago that they wouldnt pop very good but as you can see the go fine! :D

Some winter shots! Deep Chunk, Parineeta cut ¿¿¿purple??
HAhahahaha

BorisTheBlaze

Ras Pablo that tiny DC plant is cute haha
get one more of those ladies and your gonna be able to smoke a whole joint ;)
oh well, as least its really frosty :D

peace
boris

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
Thanks!! so much Boris!

Raco were a you men!!??

jejejejej!!
busy...man,busy...:biglaugh:
You know what?

...the "Red" is back!! :woohoo:
a classic in my garden,and in this particular case,a KEEPER :jump:
sorry about the crappy pics,I couldn´t resist :D :D :D

P1013373.jpg

P1013355.jpg

P1013357.jpg

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Raco! Raco!Raco!!! hahahahahha
What means the red come back "el rojo ha vuelto?" Jeje

See you m8! Im going bed! tomorrow I have to get up very early!! 6:40 !! de la mañana :(

This is colombian isnt it?? :rasta:

patolunga2

hello everyone!!

hey raco!! qwack!! you are back! and those colas looks really nice!! :puppydoge jejeje for sure is a colombian isnt it?

charlie!! great bud!! wow..looks soo good.. :rasta: here the ot hazes are doing really good... a lot to go but i´m sure they will be so good at the end! :muahaha:

raspablo... for sure your dc is bigger than the only one i could sprout jeje if you all don´t remember the the smurf DC ..here it is again!! lol

deepchunkxspmix.jpg

hello there teddy! :wave: any update?? :D

hey boris.. i just full a little pipe with the dc hehehe :rasta:

well hope you all are really well!! :wave:

i´m testing the erdb x purpt X cascadia...and is soo good smoke, really flavored... a little mint ... but thing with some cure i will tell better, but i´m really happy with it.. the high is really balanced... but strong.. jeje

good smokes everyone!!

patolunga. :wave: