What's new

CASCADIA,the new AKTW hybrid and more...

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Super-G at the end of week 4....

Plant A.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant B....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant C.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hi all friends!

Nice plants Teresa, they look as healthy as always. I bet they will have huge colas. Best wishes.

I crop down this Alibi F3 yesterday, with 59 days on bloom. First ambar resin wave.
All phenos have a great vigor hybrid, but this #4 has best. Yiels is awesome, all branches on top has huge colas. she seems an outdoor plant. And she never was under the light, she was the tallest and she was always in a corner.

She has a very nice aroma, some fruity, like melon or mango.

Cant wait to try one big joint.

Alibi F3 #4

P5202137.jpg

P5202130.jpg

P5202126.jpg

P5202133.jpg

P5202139.jpg

P5202128.jpg

Good vibes

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started some Super G seeds earlier this spring. Only one popped and I was struggling to get it going while fighting very cool temps. I transplanted it to one of my homemade grow bags and threw it into flower when it was only about 5" tall.

It turned out to be a female and has been in flower for about a month now.

Day 32

picture.php

picture.php

I'm gonna pop the rest of my Super G seeds and see if I have better luck now that it's warmed up.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome Blinx....I wish you had better luck on germination. She looks nice. Good luck on the rest.

We are on the path to making a bunch more Super-Gs :D Should have them ready by August.

X

xinsanewickedx

i hope when i do use my cas beans i can still get a good germ rate.i plan on using them soon but they are a few years old lets hope it goes well.take it easy

X

xinsanewickedx

whats up every one ,well i have started 3 beans to throw in my karma test grow.i placed in soil after germing over night,one tap root had already popped so i am sure the other 2 are not to far behind.i am going to be doing cfl's and add a 400 hps at flower.take it easy

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My Super-G is getting frosty and smelling real nice.

Day 46

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really like the stacked calyxes!

X

xinsanewickedx

good evening friends ,so as of tonight 1 of the 3 popped so i am sure the other 2 should be up any time.when i started germ on them i didn't think i would get a good germ rate.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Nice work blynx ........

Here's mine 9 week's in chopping next weekend.......

Plant A.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant B.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plant C.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

X

xinsanewickedx

whats up guys ,hope you are having a great weekend.hey bacchus thanks for the beans bro.all three cas have broke soil and as of a few days ago i started 2 of the love potion