What's new

Carpatian, Thaifun Horizon, Lowrider#2

Hey man,
I've been reading the name auto lhotse but don't know anything about it, it's supposed to be an autoflower? Do you know the genetics? Looking for ward to seeing the pics.

I can say about the carpatian that it smokes real nice. It's a nice uppity high, kind of mind expanding, psychedelic in a friendly way. I let it flower for quite long and it's also a dreamy kind of high maybe because of that, but still kind of clear headed it suites me very well. The smell is hard to describe, kind of woody I guess.
picture.php

I'll give a little smoke report about the lr#2 as well. Smell is kind of nutty with some fruitiness. It's basically a indica dominant high and can put a smile on your face and make you feel pretty happy. The ceiling is low, the more you smoke you won't get much higher. Potency is average. All in all I say this plant is still only for when you feel like playing with plants early in the year because the yield when grown outside is just so low for the work it takes to grow them (for me).

I must do some late updating on this thread because it's only now that I've smoked the strains a bit to be able some give final thoughts on them. I've already described smoking the carpatian a bit, so below are some notes about the other strains, and it's especially the thaifun experience I want to share!!!!!

Bushmix, thaifun horizon, bushmix, thaifun horizon
picture.php

Thaifun
picture.php

Thaifun
picture.php

The two durbans flowered till about beginning of november. Smell is metallic, irony but also sweet. Potency an 8. High is kind of floaty, and pretty intense feelings. Can get pretty scary although not racy. Depends a bit on the situaion and my mindset at the time whether I really enjoy this weed or not.

The bushmixes went untill about mid/end october.
The purple pheno: Earthy /purple smell with sweet minty undertones. Potency a 7,5. High is pretty racy and confusing.
Green pheno: Super lemony smell. Reminds me of a jack herer I've grown once. Potency an 8. High is relaxing and makes me feel good.

Now the thaifun's (pictures above). I'm very enthusiastic about them. This is the kind of high that pales the above strains in comparison. It took to late september/beginning of october to slowly start flowering and because of a relatively warm fall they made it till christmas outside, lucky me. Harvest is only maybe 12 grams from 2 plants or even less, but it's the type of high that makes these few grams so valuable.
When alive these two pheno's smell like tropical fruit when dry it's herbal with a typical thai sweetness and some fruit. Potency a 7 or 6,5 (consider it was grown in non-suitable conditions). But potency is not what it's about in this case, it's the quality of the high. It comes on slowly, the first 10 minutes you don't feel much of it and then it slowly builds, I become clear headed, all kinds of psychological insights reveal themselves as do revelations about life and existence. I get a centered feeling and feel euphoric even extatic and at ease with everything. Very uplifting and no paranoia. For me this type of high is pretty much everything I want and so much different and better than most hybrid strains.
I love the oldschool high!!! For me these pure landrace sativa's are really it!! They are special, man!!

Peace

love?

Now the thaifun's (pictures above). I'm very enthusiastic about them. This is the kind of high that pales the above strains in comparison. It took to late september/beginning of october to slowly start flowering and because of a relatively warm fall they made it till christmas outside, lucky me. Harvest is only maybe 12 grams from 2 plants or even less, but it's the type of high that makes these few grams so valuable.
When alive these two pheno's smell like tropical fruit when dry it's herbal with a typical thai sweetness and some fruit. Potency a 7 or 6,5 (consider it was grown in non-suitable conditions). But potency is not what it's about in this case, it's the quality of the high. It comes on slowly, the first 10 minutes you don't feel much of it and then it slowly builds, I become clear headed, all kinds of psychological insights reveal themselves as do revelations about life and existence. I get a centered feeling and feel euphoric even extatic and at ease with everything. Very uplifting and no paranoia. For me this type of high is pretty much everything I want and so much different and better than most hybrid strains.
I love the oldschool high!!! For me these pure landrace sativa's are really it!! They are special, man!!
Wow that smoke report makes the strain sound very interesting!

Too bad about the low yield though but what can you do... well you can always grow more I suppose. :)

Hi Elcar! Thanks for those thaifun pictures. Are you growing that indoors?
I must say I had a purple thaifun plant last year (see pictures), smell was earthy and high was actually not as good as the green and fruity one. But let's hope that your's is good! Please post more pictures and info of your purple thaifun if you like!

Hi love:ying:? Yes a low yield indeed, I guess valuable weed like this comes in low quantities, especially when growing here at 52 degrees north ;) .

elcar

thanks stone, have it outdoors in winter crop, but the smell of this fruit is ripe, it is also very resinous plant. In effect similar to that say I tried the purple haze of Thai ace x seeds.te put some pictures .

pd sorry for English use the translator a greeting

thaifun
DSCF4209 [1600x1200].JPG DSCF4207.jpg
purple haze x meao thai
DSCF3559.jpg DSCF3694.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts