What's new

"Carolina Blue" Cut / Clone Only

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Wow....

Read the TOU, and use da ol' grey matter, mr new member. Against the rules, and dangerous, you could be a cop for all we know...

Slartibartfast

Ooooooh, the smell coming off her is A+...
picture.php

Thanks for letting this girl make the rounds bro!!!:dance013:

That looks great! What does she smell like currently?

Tagging this thread to further research the CB cut and its crosses this weekend...Way to represent Carolina boys!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She smells like grape soda...syrupy sweet.
I must say, this girl is a bitch to dial in. I haven't even really tapped into her true potential.
picture.php

:ying:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I thought I would show you the only carolina blue that will go through my room, she really has been a big P.I.T.A autoflowering at the drop of a hat. I noticed she was throwing nanners on tuesday, day 57 of flower, its now day 61 and she will be harvested tonight. Here are a few pics of her.

in the flower room at day 61

nugget shot

another nugget shot

foxtail with nanners

at the door

peace -fb

slackx

Veteran
Very very nice work here fellas. Starting the carolina x chemdog beans. Also can't wait to see some pics of philthys! mmmmm carolinaaaa

G

guest3901

I thought I would show you the only carolina blue that will go through my room, she really has been a big P.I.T.A autoflowering at the drop of a hat. I noticed she was throwing nanners on tuesday, day 57 of flower, its now day 61 and she will be harvested tonight. Here are a few pics of her.

in the flower room at day 61

nugget shot

another nugget shot

foxtail with nanners

at the door

peace -fb
fb..
is this the CB cut,or did you grow out bs2.2gk freebie seeds?

from what i gather the CB cut does not go herm.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
this is the cb cut, or so i was told, she is quite pretty smells like purple pixie stix. she just met the scissors at day 62. The autoflowering thing i dont know about, all I know is once she went into a 5 gallon she went into full budding under continuous light. I will let you all know how she came out in about 2 weeks.

peace -fb

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother FB...I know how you got her and from whom. I know you had the real deal. I WILL SAY...she takes work. I don't doubt nanners if things arent statistically perfect...we all know she is a wee bit pissy.

dank.Frank

slackx

Veteran
It's just another high-maintenance woman, i'm suprised when buddha put it in a 5 gallon she didn't branch like a phsyco. That was the cure-all at my stables. Maybe it was the dominatrix outfit i put on her and the whips...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She's a wild girl, that's for sure...I usually dial in DWC pretty well and she shit the bed on me, yet she was a doll the next run when I barely payed her any attention...never any nanners, just odd growth patterns and autoflowering when rootbound (even slightly)....I'd love to be able to grab zips of her dialed in, as long as I don't have to grow em'!:)

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
And now she has been chopped, here is the pictures of her, I will say she was easy and fast to trim, took about 10 minutes to trim. The smell like sweet purple pixie stix with some funk in the background. so without futhur adieu wet chopped and trimmed.

peace -fb

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That third picture looks mondo delish mang. I would smoke it! :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts