What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Carnival on Coco [bloody sativa bondage]

seefee

hi randi & calimed :tiphat:
...here some new pictures from flowering day #54, they get fat slowly but surely :smoker:

flowering_day54_11.jpg

@randalika: yeah, good to see you, it's all right here, hope the same for you :) still problems with the powdery meldrew? i'm still in the selection of resistent strains, no way to kill it otherwise :dunno:

seefee

here some pics from today (#57)...
i also started to stabilize from the top now, but im totally out of wire now, have to check some new one out and will finish this in the next week ;)
(dont know, but i think i used more than 50 meters up to now *lol*)
see you later,
klaas

flowering_day57_12.jpg

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I love your work!
You'r plants look super healthy and you seem to have superb SCROG skills.

I wish I could fill up a SCROG like you do!

TAGGED!

S

snuggles

awesome jungle klaas!
i wonder how those quiet fragile stalks will carry the large fattening buds in later flowering.
do you use the wireing also for stability purposes on the stalks ? some additional pics from underneath would be great to see. close-up upskirt style thatlike :D

thanks for sharing m8 and keep them coming!

rgds,
snuggles

purple_man

Veteran
hej klaas! great work bro! please keep us updated, would love to see that monster of a canopy before the chop :)

Baba Ku

Veteran
!sehr schön klaas

I grew this carnival outdoors a couple years ago.
picture.php

I grew the feminized versions indoors and they are the very same smoke with much more weight. Very electric high with a head rush from a hit. Strong long lasting buzz.Nice mind fuck.
Some of the best looking cannabis on the planet. Very underrated.
picture.php

I am watching with great interest. I have not seen any other Carnival grows lately.
Did I mention this is some of the most underrated pot there is?
:)

seefee

hi again and thanks a lot :tiphat:
@fonzee... its not really a scrog i thing, too much plants and a short growth... you can only do like this with pure or mostly pure sativa, i call it sog'n'scrog:shooty:
@snuggles: yeah, thats a little bit a problem ;) i use the first net to fill the area with buds and also to stabilize a bit, but the second net (this time i only use wire, its a little bit better to handle than a big net...) is mostly for stabilizing the buds :) Sometimes i need also some additional jojos or support from the top, but we will see ;)

@Baba Ku: no, i also found not much more carnival grows up to now, but its the same with a lots of mostly pure sativa strains ;) simply too much work and time needed indoors - and outdoors they will be ready early enough for the most areas :/
If its especially underrated - i dont know... for sure, its a great strain and for me its also a keeper, but its also a matter of taste... 1 of 3 friends dont like the bitter/sweet taste (hard to describe), but for me its perfect :)

ok, here some more pics, i found some more wire and finished stabilizing for the moment :blowbubbles:

flowering_day58_15.jpg

Baba Ku

Veteran
hi fred_b,
good question ;)
i think - but its pure speculation - its some brasilian sativa with haze... its surely sativa, nearly pure, thats all i can say for real :/ This pheno is flowering around 12-13 weeks, but this is fast if you compare with the other ones :tumbleweed:
anyway... thanks for the welcome, and yeah, im looking also for a lots of buds xD
(but no worries, this strain is the best yielding i ever had - if you ignore the time *lol*)
:thank you:
I have to ask you, were did you get your Carnival?
The reason I ask is because the more I look, the more I am convinced we did not grow the same plants at all. Mine are totally different from what you are displaying here.
You say the fastest was 12-13 wks, yet that is nothing like what I have experienced, nor is it in line with the breeders description..if you are working with MOC genes.
I am certain that the Carnival that I ran, and the Carnival you are running here are completely different lines.
I only ran one pack of MOC Carnival, and they totally screwed up another order I had and supplied the wrong seeds in a marked pack, so I can totally see where they may have hosed me again.

But I do indeed want to know if what I have been touting is what I thought it was.

I am also curious how you came about the "brazillian" info?

BTW....what you are growing, be it Carnival or otherwise, looks wonderful!

seefee

hi baba ku:
i pretty sure because i got the carnival directly from MoC, shortly after they started the business, but it was also only one pack and around the half was male. (at this time they also offered regular carnival seeds...) but yeah, i also was wondering about the breeders description about the flowering time, but i think that's simply "marketing" ;) Maybe you can find a pheno, but i don't had one... I never saw a nearly pure sativa with a 9 week flowering time, so i have expected a longer flowering time or more indica at the time i have choosen the strain - and im not unhappy with the result now :) about the brasilian... hmm, i've smoked brasilian sativa several times, that's all, and together with the name it could be possible for me ;) but as i said, pure speculation ;)

benice

hallo,
sativas auf coco sind immer wieder toll:).Gut,dass ich meine Hawaiian snow gleich in die Bluete geschickt habe,ist jetzt 1,20m gross.Welchen ec Wert nimmst du? Ich giesse meine mit 1,2 bei 0,6 Ausgangsec.Schoener Report,gefaellt mir.

seefee

hi again,
here some new pics from day #75...
@benice: ec. iss bei ca. 1.5 im normalfall, grad kriegen sie aber höchstdosis für ne woche (1.8)... dann wieder ne woche niedriger und 1-2 wochen spülen, und fertig :)

picture.php

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
what a bloody sativa :D i like it.
and it looks indeed like a huge yield is waiting for u. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts