What's new

Caregivers, what are you offering patients?

still2big

We are picking up a couple new patients and with the new bill coming down they are actually taking into account the higher plant recs so the ones with 24 plant counts are asking for crazy shit! haha

Just wanting to know what other caregivers out there are doing for their higher plant count patients. We offer pretty much 2oz a month free plus a batch of free brownies(good ones). Some people we talk to with 24 want a zip a week free.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
Is that an eatible license with 24 plants?
if you obtain that type of license can you smoke as well?

clp

WOW 2 free zips a month!
Sounds like you're really hookin them up; but I guess the increased limit is a huge help too :D

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
yeah hmm if i could get 2 zips a month of dank i may as well stop growing for myself.
that is one hell of a deal. is it an assortment of meds?

i figure most places are a free 8th and some fucked up cookies per month.

still2big

Is that an eatible license with 24 plants?
if you obtain that type of license can you smoke as well?

Until HB1284 you could have a 24 plant count from your doc and if the cops came they would just laugh at you. It is actually recongnized under the new bill.

Most the people im talking to are either in Chemo or close to it. I cant really deal with terminal patients though. Im not emotionally strong enough to deal with all that i guess.

still2big

yeah hmm if i could get 2 zips a month of dank i may as well stop growing for myself.
that is one hell of a deal. is it an assortment of meds?

i figure most places are a free 8th and some fucked up cookies per month.

I thought it was a good deal as well. Thats 2oz and a free batch of KICK ASS BROWNIES delivered a month!

If you got more than a 6 let me know man...

and yeah, you can pick 4-6 different strains....but you will only want the Strawberry Cough and my Southern Charm...the rest is all just bullshit! haha :dance013:

angel4us

ICMag Donor
hi stiillbig! what state u guys in??? sorry but actually ignorant to how medicine is dispensed /paid for and such.... really need to do some research if im going to do anything positive for our medical push here in illinois. cant really spread the word if you dont know the language....

copobo

be carefull - you can only have 5 now - it's no longer a patients market. It's a caregivers market. Anyone can get an increased plant count rec now. I know a couple guys that offered an ounce for free (to their 20 patients) now offer only an ounce for free to their remaining 5, all of whom *must* have their edibles rec.

be nice, but don't get bent over by greedy people. Unless you are a dispensary, 2 50 plant edible rec's is all you'll ever need.

don't grow more than 100!! Dispensary or not!

I ma doing that same thing minus the baked goods and they have to work their way up to 2 oz's and that is on my 12 plant patient. I do not have any with a higher count. Considering the "New Laws" as well again, we cannot charge anymore period. SO can you help me understand how you are staying in biz giving that much away for free and not being able to sell your extras which puts us in violation? Do your patients understand that. It will get to the point where patients actually have no right to their plants, if you choose to not grow for yourself and take the ongoing financial hit monthly than your assed out.

still2big

I ma doing that same thing minus the baked goods and they have to work their way up to 2 oz's and that is on my 12 plant patient. I do not have any with a higher count. Considering the "New Laws" as well again, we cannot charge anymore period. SO can you help me understand how you are staying in biz giving that much away for free and not being able to sell your extras which puts us in violation? Do your patients understand that. It will get to the point where patients actually have no right to their plants, if you choose to not grow for yourself and take the ongoing financial hit monthly than your assed out.

Im a felon, as of now im still under the protection of a dispensary that we work with. My partner isnt a felon and is gonna rock a warehouse for em. Im the brains behind it all but do to the fact im a felon its not all legal the way i would like it. He has the warehouse, i sell my extra thru him and blah blah blah...

this bill isnt gonna do shit, you really think all these people are gonna box their shit up and move....hell no.

Let the lawsuits drop and a year from now, it will be a different place.

Not even .01% of these native growers even know WTF they are doing. Even the bullshit i pass to the dispensary is better than anything the natives are bringing in. Thats why they love us.

This state needs good growers...there is tons of pot but most of it isnt even as good as the goddamn outdoor from cali coming out..

HillBillMt

,,,,, we offer over 40 strain delivered in 24 hrs or less, we do not give anything away, we do help about 55 people at this time.... HHB

God this is pathetic. If your meds are half as good as you say you shouldn't have to be giving them away.

First of all 25 plant edibles recommendations are easy as hell to get and shouldn't be valued. Every patient that I have signed up from scratch has gotten an edibles license. The only patients I have that don't have them are the ones that didn't know about them and already had their cards when they signed me.

Second, you should know that the higher plant count still probably wont mean shit if the drug task force knocks on/in your door. It's an affirmative defense and will cost you 15k plus to prove your innocence. Even with the signing of hb1284, if you expect for the cops/nazis to be on the same page as the current law, then you are expecting too much.

So if your shit is really the bomb, don't give it away and drive down the market value! $250/oz + free delivery, should be as low as anyone goes on bomb indoor.

How did patients all of a sudden get the negotiating leverage with the passing of HB1284? Caregivers get restricted to 5 patients and can no longer sell to any non patients and now we are expected to give it away for free?

I don't think so. Hell, I'm actually considering having a minimum requirement like 2oz/mo at this point. People act as if it's so tough to find patients. What's the deal?

God this is pathetic. If your meds are half as good as you say you shouldn't have to be giving them away.

First of all 25 plant edibles recommendations are easy as hell to get and shouldn't be valued. Every patient that I have signed up from scratch has gotten an edibles license. The only patients I have that don't have them are the ones that didn't know about them and already had their cards when they signed me.

Second, you should know that the higher plant count still probably wont mean shit if the drug task force knocks on/in your door. It's an affirmative defense and will cost you 15k plus to prove your innocence. Even with the signing of hb1284, if you expect for the cops/nazis to be on the same page as the current law, then you are expecting too much.

So if your shit is really the bomb, don't give it away and drive down the market value! $250/oz + free delivery, should be as low as anyone goes on bomb indoor.

How did patients all of a sudden get the negotiating leverage with the passing of HB1284? Caregivers get restricted to 5 patients and can no longer sell to any non patients and now we are expected to give it away for free?

I don't think so. Hell, I'm actually considering having a minimum requirement like 2oz/mo at this point. People act as if it's so tough to find patients. What's the deal?

I hate you for calling me troll back in the day, but I must say I agree with you on this one.

Im a felon, as of now im still under the protection of a dispensary that we work with. My partner isnt a felon and is gonna rock a warehouse for em. Im the brains behind it all but do to the fact im a felon its not all legal the way i would like it. He has the warehouse, i sell my extra thru him and blah blah blah...

this bill isnt gonna do shit, you really think all these people are gonna box their shit up and move....hell no.

Let the lawsuits drop and a year from now, it will be a different place.

Not even .01% of these native growers even know WTF they are doing. Even the bullshit i pass to the dispensary is better than anything the natives are bringing in. Thats why they love us.

This state needs good growers...there is tons of pot but most of it isnt even as good as the goddamn outdoor from cali coming out..

So am I and mine is 7yrs out, but fuck a dispensary in general. I grow way better shit than they will ever get. And I give way better service to my patients all around. You can give me 5, I still make it happen either way. Come on law suits!

$250.00 a z sounds pretty good... if it is killer meds, always delivered when said as said... and the who ever knocks on my door is polite and professional. Other wise, why shouldn't I grow my own? Some of these jack-off 'providers' are talking like, and treating the persons under their CARE as disposable means to an end and with contempt.
Even with one light, one plant and one small closet I can supply my own and kick it down to the needy near by.
So a 'provider' takes my plant count, makes an ass load of money and wants to kill the goose that lays the golden egg?

I think education is the key. Patients helping Patients.

Hey Mr provider man: I'll pay you $500.00 a month to grow my Full Plant Count meds... anything I dont personally need we will donate into the community.

Ho yes, compensation... We will only take from the patients what their actual finances can afford to donate.

It is not rocket science. Most people can grow and grow well after trail grow or two. Those that are physically incapable of the activity I would give them their meds for free as their provider.

So, Mr Rock Star pot grower, maybe you can use your gift of hype to sell Advanced Nutrients.

I am a patient and I do give my excess away.
I know, how will I ever make any money.

If it is all about the money to you, you are in the wrong business.

copobo

prices are already going up. put your shit away for a few weeks or months. cure it extraa nice. another month or three in the jar is what will make it smell and taste 1000 times better. and... paying for your shit is not nec. 'all about the money' some real, hardcore, non-profit caregivers have to charge for the buds. if you really want medical grade. if you really care about organic (or close to it) and you really want specific strains... you should be happy to be able to get it from a grower that cares.

And I'll tell you what - that relationship you've likely grown accustomed to - the freebie relationship with your caregiver - it's over. The price - it's going up. The break-even point just changed dramatically as the caregiver must now break even w/just his patients. So - wtf does that mean to the kid that used to get an oz for free from his caregiver, and then went and bought his extra from this disp. around the corner... because it was 'fun'? That kid gets dropped for the yupster down the way that also picked up a qp a month. gotta pay the bills. the game it is changing, right now.

If you are a patient, and you aren't growing, sadly things are about to get worse as far as price and selection goes. go buy some fucken lights!

$250.00 a z sounds pretty good... if it is killer meds, always delivered when said as said... and the who ever knocks on my door is polite and professional. Other wise, why shouldn't I grow my own? Some of these jack-off 'providers' are talking like, and treating the persons under their CARE as disposable means to an end and with contempt.
Even with one light, one plant and one small closet I can supply my own and kick it down to the needy near by.
So a 'provider' takes my plant count, makes an ass load of money and wants to kill the goose that lays the golden egg?

I think education is the key. Patients helping Patients.

Hey Mr provider man: I'll pay you $500.00 a month to grow my Full Plant Count meds... anything I dont personally need we will donate into the community.

Ho yes, compensation... We will only take from the patients what their actual finances can afford to donate.

It is not rocket science. Most people can grow and grow well after trail grow or two. Those that are physically incapable of the activity I would give them their meds for free as their provider.

So, Mr Rock Star pot grower, maybe you can use your gift of hype to sell Advanced Nutrients.

I am a patient and I do give my excess away.
I know, how will I ever make any money.

If it is all about the money to you, you are in the wrong business.
Well I do this as a sole means of income so, it has to be a little about the money. And, yes, I guess there is a little bit of contempt, coming from both sides of the relationship. Although I would have a lot less contempt if my patients weren't bombarded by dipshit growers trading their meds for paper. As to those considering growing themselves, I say go ahead, please do. That way they will know what all goes into it and discover that after all that work what they end up with is usually nowhere near the quality they want to smoke. Then they come back to me and maybe sign my 2oz/ month contract lol.

I personally don't have any patients that I would consider needing free meds. They all have nicer cars/houses than me. If I had a patient who was physically/financially unable to grow/pay then things would be different. But it's not. I think sickly, indigent MMJ patients are the exception and not the norm though. Most patients I see are like kids in boutique sweet shops with hefty allowances pissing on the candy corn while choking down the truffles and flan! Not unlike this guy...

default.jpg

Hoss, I understand this the same as you that the edible license is far from rock solid and only provides the paperwork to use the affirmation defense. down the road in court since AM 20 is pretty clear about 3in veg 3 in flower.

I think it does help alot about hb 1284 actually recognizing this.

Hoss, you said that the new law forbids to sale to non patients. Doesn't amendement 20 allow to exchange meds from caregiver to any patient or did they write new specific law that says only to who you caregive for?

Thanks

Hoss, I understand this the same as you that the edible license is far from rock solid and only provides the paperwork to use the affirmation defense. down the road in court since AM 20 is pretty clear about 3in veg 3 in flower.

I think it does help alot about hb 1284 actually recognizing this.

Hoss, you said that the new law forbids to sale to non patients. Doesn't amendement 20 allow to exchange meds from caregiver to any patient or did they write new specific law that says only to who you caregive for?

Thanks
I think cops SHOULD recognize the higher plant count especially now that hb1284 has passed, but I don't trust LEO to ever educate themselves on current law or do the right thing by MMJ patients/caregivers.

And, technically, under hb1284 caregivers are not allowed to profit in any way from the exchange of medicine to patient! Selling to them is a very gray area, but fuck, whatever. So hide your cash folks, the bastard cops WILL steal it!

Greenmopho

According to my attorney, before 1284, Amendment 20 only granted you an "affirmative defense". HB1284 extends that affirmative defense to higher plant counts also. Amendment 20 has always just been a "get out of jail free" card, its still up to the police in your locality and they usually go on a case-by-case basis, unless you are in North Metro, then you are just fucked!

Boulder County I doubt will pull any shit like that, I think they will recognize the higher plant count, and as long as you are cooperative and have your paperwork, you'll be cool. It is HIGHLY advised that you get more patients than you will need, so you are growing far below your ceiling, makes it look better if/when they do show up.

For example, if you have 5 patients, each with their 24 plant edibles license, and you have your own edibles license, thats 6x24=144. The 99 plant rule is out now, the DEA and local cops don't care, as long as you are compliant, the new number to stay under is 1000, but you still want to give yourself a ceiling. So...out of 144, I would only bloom around 40-50 plants or so, veg the same amount, and keep the rest of the plant count empty to give you a ceiling for cutting clones, etc. Supposedly Matt Cook of the Department of Revenue said they will be very lenient with plant counts in regards to clones and seedlings...which is a good thing to hear, cuz if its anywhere that you can get over count, its cutting clones!

Latest posts

Latest posts