What's new

Caramello Eggs or Temple Balls

Heathen

probably caramello eggs.. not as familiar with the temple balls but caramello is up there with good bubble IMO.

Heathen

temple balls are from nepal... caramello is from pakistan/kashmir... I think the stuff from morocco is fairly similar now though as they grow a lot of pakistani with the moroccan landrace.

If I am wrong I hope someone can correct me.. has been a long time since good hash was easily available.

VladThaGod

temple balls are from nepal... caramello is from pakistan/kashmir... I think the stuff from morocco is fairly similar now though as they grow a lot of pakistani with the moroccan landrace.

If I am wrong I hope someone can correct me.. has been a long time since good hash was easily available.

I'm sorry but isn't caramellos from Morocco

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for me,,it would be the " temple ball" that i had in 1979,,,,,
nowdays i couldnt say between the two,,,,,s2

Heathen

That's prob true but for the price its very good and its basically like high uality, very nice tasting bubble. Very old school and enetics bred for hash rather than flower.

Heathen

I'm sorry but isn't caramellos from Morocco

I think it probably depends on who you ask... I know that it is incredibly similar to the stuff coming from Kashmir.. that would make me think its the Pakistani.. which is also grown in Morocco now.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Oregon Temple Balls were damn good!

Attachments

• oil shots 047.JPG
    oil shots 047.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 49

EsterEssence

Veteran
True temple balls from Nepal are as rare as tits on a boar. True temple balls are hand rubbed from the frozen plants standing in the ground ie:Charris. When I lived in Nepal in the 90’s you could hardly find Charris, because of the low yield, most plants were shaken for the resin, because the yield was so much higher...Edit Most temple balls of today are made from oil mixed with hash powder and made into a ball...

Latest posts

Latest posts