What's new

Car Blazing?

JoJoDancer

Man I just know I'm always a level higher when "car blazin." Like some said it's the second hand smoke mixed with the self tokes that does me in.

Driving while smoking hasn't scared me at all since my truck driver buddy showed me the recycle button and "Black and Mild" trick. I was shittin all over one time when the cops flagged us cause he forgot to latch the friggin bay doors. Here we are with 15,000 lbs of furniture in the back going 65mph and blazin blunts while the bays are swingin.. We saw the lights and he stabs the blunt out, then hits the arrow on the AC then slowly lights the half burned "Black and Mild," while dabbing just alittle colonge on his finger tips. The cop walks up to a face full of B&M smoke as he jumps down to talk. I couldn't hear any of the talking I was busy stashin and smashin. He jumps back in all calmly,"We left the doors open, damn this is some fire."lol

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
I blaze plenty in the ride, never had a problem with it. But do keep a half burned cigar in the ash tray to light up if stopped. Works wondrously.