What's new

car accident

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
that sucks bro thank god family is safe... i would also file a complaint... if they didnt find anything... you can always say they were making shit up and harassing you... nobody had or smelled like weed you were with your family got side swiped by a lady that admitted she dont know how to drive and only thing cops could do were TRY and lie about smelling weed in front of my family while i was hurt inthe ambulance... would file a complaint for sure.

Dorje113

I'm glad nobody was hurt or arrested. Sounds like a bad experience with the cops, but who cares, it was just a cop... don't dwell on it.

dixie wrecked

i hate to be that guy, but never EVER allow the po-po to search your car or home! even if you are clean. when you allow them to search, you forfeit your rights, leaving you defenseless against any charge, whether legit or trumped up. the police get away with bullying smokers exactly because most "law-abiding" citizens do not exercise their rights.

besides, you were rolling dirty with a pipe in your pocket. you are very lucky they did not find it, things could have gone downhill in a hurry, even if you are a patient.

Latest posts

Latest posts