What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Captain Red Eye says hello!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi All,

This looks like a great forum to keep learning about our favorite plant. 'Twas 1972 when my weed journey began. Along the way there's been some guerilla growing and pollen chucking. Mostly backyard action now with some indoor. I might be old, but...ahh shit, I forgot what I was gonna say.
Welcome to the best forum you will ever find concerning our favourite plant nice to see you :wave::good:

plutiot

4121C747-FAD0-4D6F-8474-75DEF598D9DD.jpeg
closeted growers are the worst 🤙welcome, im pretty new myself, not to the smoking part atleast, i hope some day, i could maby poke a few in the dirt outside, i know some almost perfect spots, but lacking steady seed supply… pluss im dead-set on getting clean ruderalis.. someday

Latest posts

Latest posts