What's new

Captain Beefhart's Black Thai

moth

Its Been along weekend and just able to catch up and enjoy them picts and strains Zepp.

Looks like alot of work but well worth the end I bet !

keep doing what U love as long as you can brother.

Peace and Blessings always

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
zeppelindood,

As you know I have been following this thread and your Sour Thai BX-I (Double Sour Diesel x Sour Thai) thread.

It has given me something to look forward to as I was readying myself for my "PURE" Thai Project.

Well today I started up my "PURE" Thai Project and started all of my Thai beans that I had left except "2" (saved 2 just incase something goes wrong).

I hope to have some nice Thai Plants say around August 1st. I am setting all of my other projects down while I focus on the "PURE" Thai's.

I will have to at some point get a good camera, as I have a terrible camera and I am horrible at taking photos, but I will update in my Reservation Labs thread at points.

I hope that my grows go as good as your Black Thai grows. Once again thank you for your threads.

DrawoH

damn you all sound like a bunch of thai lovers.. dang Zep strawberry thai sounds great... i was planning that one 2 strawberry dez coffin cut x og chocolate thai... i guess ill just call mine strawberry fondue,,hahahaha....man i have 3 billygoats old thai crosses; bangkok betty, gozuki,, and oriental express,, ,, and from sonic pineapple x ko samui (pure lemon thai), barneys pursang x ko samui,, pure kamui lemon thia.. also a few different chocolate thai's from other friends old stock , some rich thai and of course Zep's wonderful sour thai.. i got alot of them in bloom at 9 days ... and i cant wait to try that chocolate Dez version....tooo... almost forget to add my OG chocolate thai and catpiss x og chocolate thai aka chocolate piss... gota love that thai buzz,, its just stupefying...i got a nice list of elite clones im about to hit with OG choc thai...this thread and all this thai talk excites me....

ROJO145

Veteran
I been bad I been good,dallas tx Hollywood,I aint askin for much,I said lord take me downtown,Im just lookin for some tush!!:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts