What's new

Capt. Crips Haze smoke report

G

Capt; if ya just happen... :wave: to ever need another volunteer / as hard as it would be on me…. I would sacfrice my self for ya :abduct:

Beautiful fan leaves! WOW the size of your hand :eek:

Robhpx13

Im extremely gifted when it comes time to the purps my friend, but I also have two males that have been transfered and addapted to outdoor : ), and also a female that Capt. will obtain a cut of real soon. no problem Capt., I also threw some NL from herbtastik over at CW, I will send more later so dont worry. this was only one of the few purps I get.

and Pseudochile, the color purple has little to do with da purps, Ive seen tons of shady purple knockoffs before. and thats just not the case. enjoy the "real" lavender Capt.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I'm sure I will

I'm sure I will

And thank you Rob,that is so,so cool of you and it will come back to you my friend!
Very classy of you to just hook a fella up like that.Very unusual in my world.

Let me know if theres anything I can do for you.
Take care.............................CC

G

Sorry Crossthread, But I told you the haze I got is good. Thanks for the report.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Rob?

Rob?

I not sure I want to know what you are talking about now! :biglaugh: :eek: :wink: :friends:

How bout a pic o' dat Haze??

IWakeNBake2

That haze is some good stuff. Love to smoke it any chance I get. I've heard a little about that Arjans Haze, but don't know anyone who's tried it myself. Capt... Which strain of haze is that you got there?

G

Capt. Crip said:
Smokey,Crossthread provided the report ,,,I just supplied the bud!

ROB<<<THHAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKK YYYOOOOOUUUUUUUU!!
Be sure and send a clone also;)

nice :eek:
I've seen some impressive strains from Capt. Crip! I need to get my hands on some of those sweet genes!

Latest posts

Latest posts