What's new

Capn's First MJ Show.

Wfw1

Holy shit capn tub o roots is right, I see what your saying about a possible early flip seems like theres alot going on in there already. Moms look good too!

Capn

Heres the other tub for good measure.

Had to switch the ducting around on accord of taking the swamp cooler out of the window. Have an active intake and exaust now for the room, intake is a 100~cfm inline fan. Exaust is a 150cfm bathroom exaust fan. It's all exaust and intaking from the attic.

I'll snap some pics of it all in a while.

PPM's in the left tub are 850~ ph 5.6
PPM in right tub are about 710 ph 5.6

Capn

I'll have some updates soon. Kinda boring in the room besides the stretching and constant clipping.

I want budshots already tho hah. Day 6 of flower and not any buds yet.

The roots in the tubs displace about 5-6 gallons of water, as taking 7 gallons out empties a tub. and the tubs are about 15 gallons big.

Capn

Small Update.

PPMs in Left tub are 1030 ph 5.7
Right Tub 960 5.7

Heres some Outdoor progress.

MiS

WW

Indoor.
Top View

Bottom View

Capn

Heres some better pics of the pure purple strain.

smells like grape&lemons now.:woohoo:

Resistant to aphids, as it hasn't been touched but my M-I-S was

Capn

It's been a while folks and i apologize . Luckily, things took a turn for the interesting.

Today I changed my res. ppm's 1100 in the left tup and 1050 in the right, ph about 5.4-5.6 in both tubs.

The WW turned out to be a purple plant, when I get a camera that can capture this beauty, I'll proudly present it.

Capn

Little picture update with a better camera, here we go!
Pics taken on 11/10 1 month after switch to 12/12

The Purple.

Purple Cola

Mummia

Front Right Mazaar

Back Left Mazaar

Whole Room

I'll have some more shots and maybe a movie when the lights come on.

:woohoo::abduct:

Capn

Just started tapering the nutes down on em, should be a few more weeks to go now.

Turns out my mazaar has the weird buds that form on the leaf stem mutation going on. It's not very prevalent, but it occurs.

Capn

I just finished it, I'll have some pics of the finished product when i get my hands on a decent camera.

Yea mummia has been a crowd pleaser, along with all of it really.

The purple buds though are way airy in some spots though, but still a great smoke. Pain in the ass to roll with though if your trying to avoid stems lol.

Capn

Mummia
DSC01417.jpg

Purple
DSC01418.jpg

Capn

Getting ready to show pics of round 2!

2 Mummia bushes vegged in 25gallon brute trashcans for 3 months. DWC with canna aqua, roots organic xl.

I have a decent camera available now at all times so pics will be numerous!

Capn

something like day 13 of 12/12 and the Mummia's are getting frosty. Thanks again grow doc!:jump::thank you:

Growing in 25g Brute trash cans, DWC style. 180g pumps pluming inside the trashcans 4hours a day during the coldest hours.

Running Canna Aqua, along with Super-Grow's Myco-Maxx and some PK 13-14 from BioBizz. I I should have the Kelp+Fulvic ne day now.

Onto the pics!!

Latest posts

Latest posts