What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ineedclones2

Dude I have a shit ton of pics of mine and I passed her to several of my buddies. I will post a few of them up. I’ve got a ton of pics from other growers too. She tastes like the White Russian I grew back in the early 2000s, a fruity funk that some say is like yogurt, and I’ve heard people say they get a peach type terp, I’m assuming from different salts or organic inputs. Probably one of the frostiest strains on the planet. I’m most impressed with my buddy’s version, @bluegrassskunklord on Instagram, which was grown under single ended 1000w HPS and some ceramic metal halide lights, and I posted some of his pics. As for whether it’s better than the classics, I’ve had people tell me they thought it was as good as a Chem D or 91 but everyone has different cannabanoid profiles and one person may respond differently from another. CJ isn’t as heavy as I thought she would be, and allows the user to function and get things done while being super stoned. I had several people tell me they could taste the Bubba from the Kush Mints side. Visually stunning is the best description for CJ, and if you are looking for a strain to boost your confidence, I’d give her a go. She is a ton of fun to sit around and admire, especially after about day 40. Also, she tends to go 67-70 days, and does most of her bulking up around day 40-60, and even my friends confirmed that their versions were looking average until around day 40, and then she started packing on the weight. I’ve had a few people tell me they got 3 lbs a light using LEDs with her, with salts. I passed her to 5-6 people and everyone did well with her, she is easy to grow and doesn’t seem to be susceptible to the elements, although I saw some powdery mildew on some outdoor versions of her where it was rainy. Extremely cool to see Jaws comment on this thread , his Alien Cookies work speaks for itself and laid the foundation for stuff like Cap Junky to be born into existence. @JAWS

Attachments

• IMG_7497.png
    IMG_7497.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_7407.png
    IMG_7407.png
    6 MB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7405.png
    IMG_7405.png
    6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7404.png
    IMG_7404.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7352.png
    IMG_7352.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7145.png
    IMG_7145.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 81
  • 69835300894__2B39B8A4-6101-4909-BEEA-1CD68C54D0D9.jpeg
    69835300894__2B39B8A4-6101-4909-BEEA-1CD68C54D0D9.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7071.png
    IMG_7071.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 106

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
So how did your Cap Junky turn out and what’s your impressions please. I have a stone cold verified clone inbound and should be making clones to grow out soon after.
How did it turn out?? I have purchased 20 clones from 5 vendors in 3 months, and all were infected with fusarium/pythium. First 2 orders were on verge of death, and learned what to look for. The others showed initial signs and were dead in a few weeks. Can take 2 months at temps above 70F and longer below that. Above 80F death occurs quickly, since it favors warm and moist, plus high nitrogen levels. Once I practice tissue culture a few times, that is at top of list to try, along with permanent marker.

JAWS

Dude I have a shit ton of pics of mine and I passed her to several of my buddies. I will post a few of them up. I’ve got a ton of pics from other growers too. She tastes like the White Russian I grew back in the early 2000s, a fruity funk that some say is like yogurt, and I’ve heard people say they get a peach type terp, I’m assuming from different salts or organic inputs. Probably one of the frostiest strains on the planet. I’m most impressed with my buddy’s version, @bluegrassskunklord on Instagram, which was grown under single ended 1000w HPS and some ceramic metal halide lights, and I posted some of his pics. As for whether it’s better than the classics, I’ve had people tell me they thought it was as good as a Chem D or 91 but everyone has different cannabanoid profiles and one person may respond differently from another. CJ isn’t as heavy as I thought she would be, and allows the user to function and get things done while being super stoned. I had several people tell me they could taste the Bubba from the Kush Mints side. Visually stunning is the best description for CJ, and if you are looking for a strain to boost your confidence, I’d give her a go. She is a ton of fun to sit around and admire, especially after about day 40. Also, she tends to go 67-70 days, and does most of her bulking up around day 40-60, and even my friends confirmed that their versions were looking average until around day 40, and then she started packing on the weight. I’ve had a few people tell me they got 3 lbs a light using LEDs with her, with salts. I passed her to 5-6 people and everyone did well with her, she is easy to grow and doesn’t seem to be susceptible to the elements, although I saw some powdery mildew on some outdoor versions of her where it was rainy. Extremely cool to see Jaws comment on this thread , his Alien Cookies work speaks for itself and laid the foundation for stuff like Cap Junky to be born into existence. @JAWS
thank you my friend.

i just recent got my hands on the MAC1 & CAP JUNKY so let me see what's up with these two pieces.

awesome grow dude ..

doneit

Veteran
Day 50ish on my s1..
Very impressed!

Attachments

• Resized_20240205_205412(1).jpeg
    Resized_20240205_205412(1).jpeg
    651.7 KB · Views: 30