What's new

canuck bc mmj activist

astra1

im on board again after loosing my licence, getting it back and then loosing it again. then our imfamous HARPO re-issues the licences after an inspection by the popo and im sitting with empty grow rooms awaiting my letter of acceptance.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I used to envy You Canadians for Your Governments MMj policies, but Those Fucking Idiots don't give a dam bout Y'all Patients. Just like Govments everywhere it is NEVER bout compassion, but CONTROL.
Wish Y'all best of luck with that Clown Show up there.

Peace; 1TT

astra1

I HAD THE BIGGEST LAUGH OF ALL TIME WHEN LAST MONTH HEALTH CANADA DID A RECALL OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA!

The strain was purple kush; the number 1 street marijuana and classed here as a "middie" in BC.

on investigation I found that it was not properly flushed and cured in the race to get it to market. imagine cancer patients having to inhale black ashe = I could honestly SHOOT some of these politians and fucktards

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
You would run out of bullets, cause soon as 1 dropped their will be another Fucktard to take the reins. It is a nice thought though.
A .45 enema would solve a lot of problems.

Peace; 1TT

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Welcome to ICmag astra1 :wave:

Sadly the creatures in our governments that we call politicians are a completely seperate breed from us and have nothing to do with us apart from popping out under their bridges to toll you..

fuck em they are a disempathetic dying breed and we will win through simple love.

many happy grows and great meds :smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts