What's new

Can't we all just get along!!!

I

In~Plain~Site

morals is what we need as a country the rest will fall in place.

You think the powers that be aren't trying to legislate 'morals'?

That's the issue with morals, they're different for everyone and I don't need anyone telling me what is right/wrong.

It's a neat concept though.

C

Custy Noob

no

once people thought pot was worth gold everyone in babylon bum rushed the scene and now most the community is fly by night know it alls who sling nothing but bunk

dumb lazy shits who don't have the balls to take real risks for profit or the integrity to work hard for the things they desire

everyone was given full warning, "what goes around comes around", even a dumb fuck custy nob like me knows this is how the community thrived during the darkness of prohibition

you were all given fair warning, the energy you put out you get in return, now it coming back to roost and everyone is up in arms

sometimes ya just gotta eat the sandwiches your own apathy made for ya

tasty shit huh?

C

Cookie monster

See guy when you say "I find....." you're supposed to be talking from experience, for example, "I find people who use "I find" aren't the smartest tools in the shed," but since you haven't lived in a world where hard drugs have been legalized you're just talking out of your ass.

Well I find that from experience in my extended family that hard drugs DO lead to violence in familys and amongst peers.

Legal or not a fucking hardcore junky is never gonna be able to hold down a job or pay for his fix from his own pocket!

Japanfreakier have you lived in a world where hard drugs are legalisied?

Because if not guess where your talking from :moon:

This thread should have been closed the minute the legalisation of hard entered the discussion.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Well I find that from experience in my extended family that hard drugs DO lead to violence in familys and amongst peers.

Legal or not a fucking hardcore junky is never gonna be able to hold down a job or pay for his fix from his own pocket!

Japanfreakier have you lived in a world where hard drugs are legalisied?

Because if not guess where your talking from :moon:

This thread should have been closed the minute the legalisation of hard entered the discussion.

Well I'm not talking from my ass like you suggest because I'm not making any claims. The claims from the experts on domestic violence say that alcohol is more a problem than hard drugs.

I know plenty of people who use hard drugs and never lay a finger on people. And I know people who blame drugs for their or their family actions.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
With out violence there is no fear, if there's no fear then you Americans wont need para-millitary style police,swat,feds.
Government wont be able to sieze assets,houses and the privatised jails,lawyers and the whole system will no longer profit.

So you think this is all about grass? Americans like all kinds of drugs and the violence of the drug war isn't going to stop with grass, but yeah, this thread should have been stopped the second other drugs came into the conversation about drug war violence, lol, right.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
anyone who still doesn't understand that the war on drugs is the biggest part of the drug problem, hasn't been paying attention. all the violence and robbery by addicts and corruption of leo by criminal cartels, would be stopped in one fell swoop if you legalized all drugs. the more you forbid some thing the more lucrative that substance becomes for criminals, giving them more money to corrupt the police and judges. in the days when you could buy heroin and cocaine in the local pharmacy you had less % of the population abusing those substances then you do now. plus look at all the misery corruption it causes in producing countries. if they could legally sell their produce the cartels would be made powerless practically over night. further more it's now common knowledge that most black ops are financed through drug and weapons running. the war on drugs is actually a war on your fellow countrymen, instigated by a corrupt government for all the wrong reasons. the victims can easily be your friends, family and or relatives.

i just saw an interview recently on cnn and the US marines were there admitting that they help the Afghan opium farmers to grow their crops, then you have the cia smuggling it in to the US, where vast criminal networks take over distribution for vast profits. then the silly idiots who use that shit end up being fed to the industrial prison complex which is actually making money on locking up people who haven't committed any violent crimes. how sick is that? if that's not a war on your own people then what is?

:rantoff:

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I hear what you "legalize all drugs" guys are saying, but crack in stores would be a nightmare, period

C

Cookie monster

anyone who still doesn't understand that the war on drugs is the biggest part of the drug problem, hasn't been paying attention. all the violence and robbery by addicts and corruption of leo by criminal cartels, would be stopped in one fell swoop if you legalized all drugs.

The war on drugs is like any other war, the innocents suffer the most and pay the price.

If all drugs were legal more people would expirement, more people would become addicts= more crime and more powers for the police when the powers that be realise their mistake.

Seriously do you guys who are pro drugs really want the guy who drives your kids to school on the bus to be either high or coming down off heroin or crack?

What about the surgeon you entrust your lives to or the aircraft controller or fireman?

It's hard enough to get weed decriminalised or given a legal status for med patients who actually need it.
Growers who agree with legalisation of all drugs are just shooting themselves and others in the foot imo.

Thats all I have to say on the subject.:thank you:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
better crack in stores then on street corners, how much do you think some junky will care if he sells his poison to kids, also all the get money for crack crime could be reduced if crack was just another product. i agree that it fucks you up, but i don't see it helping one iota by making it illegal and there by encouraging the crazy high prices and the mafia organizations that sell it. the fact that it's illegal makes all the negatives even worse. a legal store selling it will make sure to follow the rules and only sell it to adults. at least it will be a clean product instead of being stretched with rat poison and sold for 1000 times it's value causing more crime. anyway if you have normal drugs, in pharmacies, you don't need crack or meth. good quality coke and smack will keep those people that have the addictive gene happy and probably even able to lead fairly productive lives. the European experimental heroin dispensing programs have shown this. but the main thing is they stop having to commit crimes to get at their stuff.

but in the end i also think crack is too destructive to be easily available unless someone is already an addict i guess. the Check Republic has recently decriminalized all drugs and not just tinny amounts either. even police organizations around the world are starting to admit that the whole war on drugs has done more harm then good and that the over all problem is now bigger then ever as a direct result of the war on drugs.

Japanfreakier

Veteran
Social Indicator Comparison
Lifetime prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) USA 36.9% Netherlands 17.0%

Past month prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) USA 5.4% Netherlands 3.0%

Lifetime prevalence of heroin use (ages 12+) USA 1.4% Netherlands 0.4%

Incarceration Rate per 100,000 population USA 701 Netherlands 100

Per capita spending on criminal justice system (in Euros) USA €379 Netherlands €223

Homicide rate per 100,000 population Average 1999-2001 USA 5.56 Netherlands 1.51

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
See guy when you say "I find....." you're supposed to be talking from experience, for example, "I find people who use "I find" aren't the smartest tools in the shed," but since you haven't lived in a world where hard drugs have been legalized you're just talking out of your ass.

Now if you want to talk about violence in the family you should be a bit more concerned about alcohol.

"Another study shows that the percentage of batterers who are under the influence of alcohol when they assault their partners ranges from 48 percent to 87 percent, with most research indicating a 60 to 70 percent rate of alcohol abuse and a 13 to 20 percent rate of drug abuse."

I also think it's a bit rude of you to suggest that because my views are different than you that I don't have children. Here's an idea, stop talking out of your ass, makes you look stupid.

Alcohol is legal. When drugs are legalized it'll be the same tune. Who's talking out of their ass?

You are rude plain and simple so I'm not really concerned about you considering me the same.

Not trying to be the smartest tool in the shed.. I'm just trying to help tools ponder points that may not have occurred to them yet.

Your suggesting a burden on society bigger than the one we are looking at presently... that just seems absurd to me.

ass2mouth

Social Indicator Comparison
Lifetime prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) USA 36.9% Netherlands 17.0%

Past month prevalence of marijuana use (ages 12+) USA 5.4% Netherlands 3.0%

Lifetime prevalence of heroin use (ages 12+) USA 1.4% Netherlands 0.4%

Incarceration Rate per 100,000 population USA 701 Netherlands 100

Per capita spending on criminal justice system (in Euros) USA €379 Netherlands €223

Homicide rate per 100,000 population Average 1999-2001 USA 5.56 Netherlands 1.51

end of thread

Latest posts

Latest posts