What's new

Can't Register Green Party?? BULLSHIT

bluebublelove

Here in florida a friend of mine was at a local establishment, for the time being it will remain nameless, for purposes with his taxes, the question was posed about his political party and his response was green party. He was then told you cannot register GREEN, furthmore he was turned away. If you have legal advice or just somthing to say let me know.

H

HellBoy

I may be wrong but I think the state decides what "parties" are legitimate or not. There are certain guidelines about funding, membershitp, etc, etc, etc.... all designed to keep the idiot Siamese-twin parties in power.

omega7

I dont know why you wont tell us the company name. Unless its something local thats only a few places. But if its corporate let us know. All in all hellboy is right. Not all parties are on the ballot in every state. And so it goes the rich stay rich, the poor stay poor.

bluebublelove

Yeah, its a local tax collectors office, if it were somthing large I'd be tearing them down to the best of my ability. Furthermore it turns out the business is owned by a republican, this info was acquired just down the road at a seperate office which served my friend problem free.

Latest posts

Latest posts