What's new

Can't Post Pics

DoctorDro

File too large...

File too large...

I think if you make the longest side of the picture 600 pixels or less, it should work.

JLP

Veteran
I think they had a software problem related to images and they shut the feaure down.
You can still post in the gallery and link it.

Hopefully they'll get it figured out soon.

Growing pains:D

JLP:)

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
mine either

mine either

My pics are to big also,although I was told that they may increase the allowable size.I sure hope so.......................CC

G

Hmm?

Hmm?

Yeah i posted a bunch of pics the other day, i dont see any of those posts now. Took me over an hour....gone.

Goodluck Rez

Skip

Veteran
Images

Images

I have a thread in the announcements section about the image problem. Fortunately it wasn't the images in the database that caused the site to go down briefly (just a full harddrive!).

But this software is setup to allow images to be posted right into the database and this is NOT a good procedure for many reasons. I have a solution in mind and will program the site so that you can post images in the galleries and in your post at the same time. But I haven't had the time to do this yet as I've been distracted with other work. I've also been working here in London on a 56K dialup without FTP access... (if you know what that means). But I hope to have that problem resolved today.

Still it could easily take a week of programming to get this new image upload feature installed and working right. Please be patient and post images in the galleries for now. You can link to those images in your posts, and comments about the images can always be made in the galleries themselves.