What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't fix this

S

searchingforit

I will also say my tap comes out 20 ppm cal, 5ppm mg. drifts around 150ppm total. calmag is not the answer for this. VPD? Bugs? K locking out ca/mg?

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
You think feeding them daily may be the culprit? Maybe try flushing for a day or 2 to sorta clean them out a bit and see if that helps.
FOE20-lol No weight at all man. I agree with yours and dansbud line of thinking.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about salts build up ? have you let the pots get dry at all ? do the pots set in the runoff for any length of time ? The 1 time i had salt build up in coco from letting the runoff set to long ... my plants threw a major fit !!! they looked like they were going threw a reveg ... throwing 3 blade & single blade leaves ... all dark green like a N toxicity .

just a thought :dunno:

S

searchingforit

How about K deficiency caused by excessive transpiration due to lack of humidity? Possible? My caliber III and another solid meter were both wrong. My humidity is @ 29% and has been for a few weeks despite me running a humidifier. Giving CNS17 a chance instead of maxi. First watering earlier, will see how this goes. Up until now they have been getting nothing but plain pH 5.8 water for 3 days as this problem was not getting better by nuting. Doesn't seem to be root aphids through my scope.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your gonna like the CNS much better than Maxi !!!! believe it :biggrin:

S

searchingforit

Update with new pictures. Started feeding with cns17 coco grow with some bioroot. Have white roots shooting out the bottom now but no improvement after days. New growth is still stunted and yellowing. pH of nute mix was 5.8 and I watered very well through. ppm of 600-800 the past few days with zero improvement.

S

searchingforit

Notice stems are purple and woody. entire plant seems affected now. I keep thinking pH but I am running so much 5.8 through this shouldn't be an issue my tap is not that alkaline.

Could be a lot of things, but I would highly recommend adding H&G Dripclean to your regimen. 98% of all issues I have went away with adding this. I'm Coco/Perlite 70/30, Maximbloom and tap water seedling to chop. Seedlings get 3.5g/gal everything else gets 7g. MAg whore OG's get a little epsom. Also I run ph 5.9-6.0.

Latest posts

Latest posts