What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't add new pic. Whats max user storage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATUK

Administrator
Hi,

Can you let us know if you're still getting this message for image uploads?

Please keep it to this subject only so that we can keep track of the responses.

If it is working for you it would be helpful to have confirmation.

Thanks

ATUK

Administrator
Great, we've had multiple confirmations that this is working now so i'm going to close this thread. We're aware of other issues with album selection when adding to a post but that's separate and something we'll deal with in the coming days.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Significant progress, thanks. I can now upload pics to my galleries... but even with galleries set on 'anytime' , pressing the camera icon to put a pic into a post only shows me some of my older galleries.
It will let me upload the pics directly to the post now as well so for now i can post them that way.
If there is a way to see ALL the galleries to select a pic from then please let me know, or maybe it needs a fix.

Thanks again guys

VG :tiphat:

ATUK

Administrator
Significant progress, thanks. I can now upload pics to my galleries... but even with galleries set on 'anytime' , pressing the camera icon to put a pic into a post only shows me some of my older galleries.
It will let me upload the pics directly to the post now as well so for now i can post them that way.
If there is a way to see ALL the galleries to select a pic from then please let me know, or maybe it needs a fix.

Thanks again guys

VG :tiphat:

Thanks for your help today Verdant. This is something we're working on.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts