What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannettes (Cannabis Cigarettes)

luposolitario

cannette is italian urban word , exsample to indicate a set of small joint , we waglioooo fumate i cannette , avete cannette? cannetta o cannone? , salut

justin1287

Brown Thumb, yes that fake pack of Marlboro "Greens" has been floating around the internet forever. However, Cannettes are in the works. I have been working on the development of the CBD Cigarette for several years now and we hope to launch a batch around the beginning of the year. So, I know Cannettes will be hitting the market soon. I have also been contacted from cigarette manufacturers that have interest in our plans. In other words, I know of at least one cigarette company that is working on this as well. The first Cannettes will be CBD dominant.

MJPassion, thanks for your input! All input is more than welcome as I am trying to get a feel for people's thoughts on the issue. Our company is known for developing the CBD Cigarette and we get emails constantly from people wanting to try them. They may not be for everyone, and that's perfectly fine.

brown_thumb, thanks for the comment. I do not take things personally during research phases :)

Thank you to the others for bringing it to my attention of what Cannette means in Italian.

As Cannettes start with the CBD Cigarette, they will evolve to have different cannabinoid and terpene ratios. I think it's exciting and appreciate all the comments whether they be positive or negative!