What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cannaworld.com got busted

kriptoker

sparkles said:
heard through the grapevine, and seen at another site,
that cannaworld-.com got busted because elite genetics
was selling seeds from usa to usa there, and also that he
got busted for selling bud mail order using the site to do so.
word is that elite genetics, and earth are cooperating with
LEO to get lighter sentences, as earth condoned all activities
and he is an accessory to the crimes, since he owned/ran the
site and the auction site. which usa breeders sold to and shipped
to usa growers/buyers.

this figures why the site has been down for almost 2 weeks.
and also heard that LEO is accessing the database from the
sites, both forums and auctions!
and that earth agreed to let LEO run the site after it
comes back online, to ensnare growers-buyers and what not.
should have known it was a matter of time only, as elite-greens
bragged openly there, and other sites about mailing bud and seeds
from usa. and many peps warned elite genetics that this was a
HUGE security risk, but he didnt listen!

here is a partial list of some of elite genetics handles.
that he uses here, and at cannaworld-.com and other sites
so you can be fore warned that he is cooperating with the DEA/FBI-
Greensea4me
EGB CO.
Greens
Diesel Seeds
calikushedseeds
calikushedbro
markscastle
krippy
greenski
he frequents here, and doc chronics site, to spam his
fake gear, and now that this is his 3rd felony conviction
(3 strikes your out law) and he has a woman and kid,
he is cooperating with DEA/FBI for his recent bust.
just so you all know. and cannaworld site/auction
is now in LEO's hands!!

hahahahaha.... NOT!

Last edited:

tierra

just for the record, sparkles informed us last year that she was surfing canna sites from leo training center facilities and was preparing to be leo.

now for the word on cw

Dear Customer,

Your site has been disabled temporarily as it was involved in a network attack.

Regards,

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

I have checked the logs and it looks like the DDOS attack on your site is slowing down and should stop very soon! We would recommend waiting till friday before we re-enable the site if you are happy enough to wait.

Regards,

Thanks to everyone for being patient and not believing the rumors being spread by sparkles, my apologies for my delay in letting everyone know what is going on, as I initially thought it was an accounting error on my part and have been away and not around a computer often to respond and correct the situation.

Now as far as who is sending the attacks, that has not been disclosed, as it is my guess it is someone who dislikes cw, as one could presume, so until the situation is resolved, bid you all a good day!

namaste

earth

INDODRO

Sparkles is nothing but a troll. She spews the same shit outta her mouth to anyone who will listen to her dumbass. Also to be real bout the subject SPARKLES is a snitch, she wants to become a cop, hey fat ass sparkle, are you a cop yet. I remember you saying you were bout to go into the police acadamy but you couldn't pass the physical, like run around a block or something. I think you could maybe be like a 911 operator, they just sit around and don't have to move much, LMAO. ****in wanna be pig. Why in the hell would somebody that wants to be LEO be on these websites? BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey sparkle, maybe you can become a security guard, you should be able to pass their physical and you could then become like a rent-a-cop.

Beetlepumpr

Why would someone want to be one and be here , yes, why? Stockholm syndrome,a variant of maybe. Hey I know something you guys don't. Now will you be my friend if I tell ya. OR, if I know some good juicy stuff maybe they will respect me too because I'm really tied in. People , weak ppl, trying to find their identity is the fall of many. Some people never will find themselves.

slater

i have just two things to say

1) even bad publicity is good publicity....lol

2) bad cop,no doughnut for you!!!

pastor420

Thanks Earth for the facts!

I find it interesting that the site is down due to DDOS attacks, and coincidently in the days prior to the site going down Sparkles was asking a lot of server questions...hmmm. Have any other hobbies Officer Sparkles? LOL

J

Jack Crevalle

he frequents here, and doc chronics site, to spam his
fake gear, and now that this is his 3rd felony conviction
(3 strikes your out law)

When this person started with the "fake gear" comment, it was obvious this person was no longer offering helpful info.

Another poster who should have been banned a while ago. The moderation in these forums needs to be tightened up GYPSY!

calikushseeds

sparkles is a complete story teller!!!

sparkles is a complete story teller!!!

pops you are exact right but she never even bought anything from greens or has grown a pot plant EVER! she is just crazy 19 college student that from her own words in a post many months ago using the name IAMSPARKLES calmly told everyone that she was using a computer at a leo training base to post in threads on pot sites if you know whats good for you STAY AWAY FROM SPARKLES!!! Elite Genetics/greens has not been busted, he is a legal med grower/breeder with all the paperwork etc..just a sec. heres is pictures greens posted in last few days,plants from his new seeds later in flower..the buds look as good or better then the og kush sfv/chemdawg club buds are it cuz they are!
Pops said:
Greenski is posting over at Doc's site and says it's bull. Folks over there say Sparkle is a cop-wanabee and is a troll who has been bugging Greens over an order gone bad. I have no knowledge about this. Just reporting what folks are saying over there.

If Sparkle hadn't just joined this site,I might give it more credence. If you check, all but one of her posts are slamming Elite Genetics and greens and the majority of those threads have been locked. Looks like complete bull to me.

calikushseeds

canna its 110% nonsense bro! time for some yellow chemdawg wax hash..any of you guys tried this shit yet?? got it from a club in san fran, its hella potent!! :) almost a grand worth of medical mj & hash below,course alot has been smoked already,lol..7 grams chemdawg yellow wax =$350, 3 gram jamician lambsbreath green wax=$150,14 grams chemdawg buds=$200,5 grams og kush sfv $100,1/8 headband diesel=$60,1/8th bananna og kush=$50
Cannafornia said:
please update , this has me kinda worried since I had dealings with greens recently . . not too worried since I am well under legal limits in california, but still.

Last edited:

calikushseeds

no IP was UK i believe..the cannaworld.com website was not seized or anything like that at all..it was attacked but the IP emailed earth & said that the attacks had slowed down alot & the site should be back up & running on friday.. sparkles is confused ALOT, greens is not markscastle(a diff legal grower in nor cal!) he is not calikushedbro(another legal grower in so cal)or greenski or 1/2 the other names she wrote.. people get busted from time to time when they are not legal but if greens was a bitch ass snitch pig i think hundreds/thousands of people would be ****ed..
AnotherName said:
Is it safe to assume that cannaworld-.com sight was housed in the us?

tierra

just wanted to say, that it does not sound like the iamsparkles, as in same person, as she did not make the accusations, nor behave like this person, who started this thread, i.e., sparkles.

This sounds like one of the persons that was spreading false reports and information that we had a run in before at cw, who seemed to be trying to defend rushman and either blatenly denied the facts and/or was a particpant in a coverup, as the same person(my guess) as the comments are to close to think otherwise of being amnyone else and resemble the same slanderous lies that were often presented at another site and cw, as the two of them claimed greens was snitch, as rushman was a vendor for motarebel and greens had just recently became a new representive as well and I noticed a few signs of competiveness, as this one person who defended rush, often claimed greens was the same person as about 10 other happy customers, saying he was shilling, etc., something that I personally knew was not the truth at the time and how one could deduce such was and still is beyond me, as anyone who would believe such would have to be more than just stoned, as I am not defending greens, just wanted for us all to consider that the person who started this thread, is not iamsparkles, and an imposter who was around at the time, as I could speculate on who it is and the name they commonly go by, who is and has been trolling under an alias handle here and elsewhere, however I am going to refrain from doing so at this time, as I think that information will be made available sooner or later to compare, as I notice there are a few things in common with their style that can help us all draw our own conclusions on who all it is, as in if it is more than one person or a group, as in it is possible there was more than one person who organized the dos attacks and this slander campaign, as it appears to me, that it is more than likely.

Anyways, hope all is well with everyone and best to you all!

Namaste

earth

sparkles

calikushseeds, is an alias of elitegentics-greensea4me.he forgot he
got caught last month using this calikushseeds as an alias name.and
talking as a 3rd person/customer. worse yet,he used another seed
seller here name to make an alias-orgnkid. elite was using this alias
as posing as a customer of himself, but later was speaking as it was
himself, and got caught red handed making up alias names, posing
as a customer. talk about shady and deceptive-lying!!! how can you
trust this person, as to be truthful, when such underhanded lying methods are
bing used, and he is the posterboy for cannaworld! so tierra is probably
another alias name elite made up!! even dutchgrown caught elite
making up this alias name. heres the link to prove what a liar
we are dealing with here!
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1206981#post1206981post1206981
dutchgrown caught him red-handed using this alias name also.
so now decide for yourself whos lying and full of shit here!
elite genetics =calikushseeds=liar and deceiving people here!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts