What's new

Cannatonic genetic

T

Timm

Is the feminized cannatonic from resin seeds any good? Looking to order

somerandom

I have good luck with it , Mine is easy , takes pretty much you throw at her , isn't fussy . Takes to any training style you want and gets good yields of hard nuggets . it needs to be thinned out from the inside out 2 weeks before F imo .

Is the feminized cannatonic from resin seeds any good? Looking to order

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
1. Yes, it was
2. They did the best they could, under the circumstances, from what I have seen/heard
3. Seed vendors have old information, they should update it and Resin should hassle them to do so.
4. No, if Resin (Jamie) wanted to make money they would just sell Cannatonic seeds and not hand all their genetics over to be just a part of the CBD crew would they ?
5. Cannatonic is very similar to NYCD Tangerine cut, same kind of intense peel terpenes, but not quite as intense. It bears no resemblance to [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] MK Ultra x G13 Haze[/FONT] that it was originally tagged as. It also has zero resemblance to Reina Madre or a cross of IMO, so I could never quite understand that idea either
6. Good luck !
Kalijah is lovely lovely weed, you are going to waste hours and hours just smelling her, probably muttering KaliiiiJahhh mmmmmm repeatedly, I certainly did. However, I would seriously bet you cash money that it will not be high in CBD, awesome Blue type smells and tastes, high, yes, great weed, yes, but not a Cannatonic CBD weed alternative. IMO
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hi Chaos!! Thanks for these infos :)!! Yes, I would try Kalijah for taste and high :biggrin:!! For a CBD regular strain I'm watching to "Ph" by CBD Crew, an Haze-genetic with high CBD! Have you some experience with this? Bye!! :wave: