What's new

cannaoil ques

G

The reasoning for heating is so the THC and Cannaboids attach to fat cells.
The longer you simmer it the more potent it will become.
Go to a thrift shop and get a crockpot
Get some crisco and simmer it for at least 24 hours.
Just like you would do butter.
Never let it go past your water's boiling point if you have to microwave.

nukn futz

I use a quality extra virgin olive oil and i`d really reccomend doing it on the stove, your microwave would have to run for a long time.

anyways I harvest every 2 months and make my oil and butter at the same time, I don`t use cured bud only well dried.

I simmer my oil for 16 hours over medium low heat, an ounce to every 3/4 cup of oil. I make about 4 cups and it lasts the two months easily (cant always cook with it as some friends i feed aren`t into the herb) its great for sauteeing veggies searing meat poultry and fish, the uses are pretty much endless (us italians use olive oil in everything :biglaugh: )

I also make some more potent oil for when I wont be cooking with it, the same basic principle only I use two ounces per cup of oil and only make a cup every two months, tonight I`ll use it to brush on some bruschetta and top it with some roasted garlic and tomato`s, for dinner i`ll use some cannabutter to sautee the onions for my alfredo sauce and the mushromms for my chicken marsala will be sautee`d with a few tablespoons of my potent oil to add to my chicken marsala which will be cooked in some of the lighter canna oil, oh and a couple tablespoons of cannabutter added when I combine everything with the wine. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts