What's new

Cannabis users' brains can repair themselves: study

hazy

Veteran
wollongong? Are you kidding?! haha.

One more arrow in the rapidly filling quiver about to take aim at the whole medical/legalization movement and try to discredit and stop it forever.

And why is that? Is it because you find the name funny? Maybe you should check it out before blasting it. Its a major university in Australia.

Yes, in fact I find the name 'Wollongong' to be quite funny.
:gday: Not bashing the School, just poking fun at the name.

The only thing I was 'blasting' was the typical marijuana-is-bad-for-you report they produced.

NUG-JUG

And why is that? Is it because you find the name funny? Maybe you should check it out before blasting it. Its a major university in Australia.

LOL can't blame dude for thinking it's some silly shit..

Peace to Australia, happy winter!

vta

Veteran
LOL can't blame dude for thinking it's some silly shit..

Peace to Australia, happy winter!

lol I don't.....it is a funny name but I don't want people to discredit the report just cause of the funny name.:)

ibuster57

I grew up in the Washington area. Lots of friends went to NIH for paid drug studies. Mostly LSD and Cannabis. Most people that were accepted for these studies were loners that were not close to their families or had regular medical exams. Most had no drug of choice but did anything when the opportunity existed. The government took a lot of heat for the 50s radiation and 60s LSD experiments on normal regular people. So most people used in studies that the government provides the substances too are considered to be outsiders with no potential to contribute to society. Of the thousands of people on this forum how many have ever been part of a study on the effects of cannabis by a research facility. Not until cannabis is reclassified will we ever see studies that we can really feel are honest.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
just took my first 2 week break from smoking in years....not really noticing any difference..except i wake up in the morning eager to go outside now, instead of smoking and staying around the house like i was doing..

Latest posts

Latest posts