What's new

Cannabis Soda

Barn Owl

Greetings,

I recently got a cannabis soda from one of the dispensaries. It tasted great. It was pricy and they told me not to drink more than a couple sips. It was 360 times so I expected a powerful buzz. Well it just did not deliver like a brownie or what I usually do, simmer the desired amount in hemp oil or flax oil, strain the oil and add it to a glass of something. I ended up finishing the whole soda in the time frame of 4 hours with a rather weak buzz..

I am thinking that perhaps the way it is made does not obsorb all the THC like the fat in butter or the oil I use.

Does anybody know how these sodas are made? It was a real let down for me. Perhaps the THC is not as obsorbed in the sugers as well? Just curious why this was such a flop.

It was called Haps 360 times Jet Fuel.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I would like to point out that I have never heard of this. The nerve of those cock suckers selling weak ass piss with my name on it. If ya go back there tell the mofo's I said to cut it out.

The Haps.

biggertom

I would like to point out that I have never heard of this. The nerve of those cock suckers selling weak ass piss with my name on it. If ya go back there tell the mofo's I said to cut it out.

The Haps.
WOW!!! ...and with over 3k posts since 2006 I am absolutely certain that you have been around much longer than the soda co.
Funny stuff!:laughing:

TrainMan

it's the land of scam man...

remember in the eyes of the cons, they only have to con ya once to make a million bucks a year.

the cannabis bizz is easy way to scam good folks because whats strong for the old lady with cancer isn't going to be shit for the young bong toker...make ya own edibles mang cheers

Barn Owl

Well, the place does not sell all shit. They have good deals on ounces, although I grow it mostly. I got some very potent brownies from them. I am pretty new to this medical thing and wanted to sample some of the goods.

The soda was just crap though. It is a risk. The medical pot dispensaries are not all they are cracked up to be. I've checked out a few now. Some are so pricy, I can't really see how someone who is reaaly sick to the point of being unable to grow could afford regular doses of their medicine. The one I went to in Palm Springs was so expensive (CAPS) that i did not buy anything from them. When they are so expensive, it's almost laughable that most of them use the word "compassion" in the name of their outfit! I know it is a lot of work to grow it, but CAPS had nothing below 500 an ounce, and as we know, if you have a good grow, you produce a lot of bud.

vinivici

Hey Guys,

I thought i'd shed some light The Hap's 360 soda is made by a company called kushtown soda's you can find they're products in socal mmj co-op's

it was named after a man who calls himself "hap" he is affiliated with a collective called C.A.R.E. i've tried pretty much all their soda's and their fruit punch. 2 bottles at the same time and you get a decent buzz.

As far as i'm able to figure, the soda is made with either a glycerin tincture or with a emulsified fat/oil. Soda's in general are hard to make for medical club's because you can't use alcohol based tinctures which tend to be the strongest.

Hey Barn Owl, What brand was the brownie you had? i'm always looking for constantly strong edibles.

Barn Owl

Hey Guys,

I thought i'd shed some light The Hap's 360 soda is made by a company called kushtown soda's you can find they're products in socal mmj co-op's

it was named after a man who calls himself "hap" he is affiliated with a collective called C.A.R.E. i've tried pretty much all their soda's and their fruit punch. 2 bottles at the same time and you get a decent buzz.

As far as i'm able to figure, the soda is made with either a glycerin tincture or with a emulsified fat/oil. Soda's in general are hard to make for medical club's because you can't use alcohol based tinctures which tend to be the strongest.

Hey Barn Owl, What brand was the brownie you had? i'm always looking for constantly strong edibles.

Hi,

Thanks for the info.The brownie was called "Stay Medicated". I made the mistake of eating the whole thing:abduct: Just half will do it.

As far as drinking two bottles of the soda, that would cost 50 dollars for one dose! Think I'll stay wityh my old methods!

TrainMan

California...watch out for "tainted" brand medicals...no me gusta...they taste like ganja but even a herb noob couldn't get off on them just a fyi

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I have literally pounded four of those sodas from the dispensaries and it barely did shit if anything at all. I would rather eat a butter made product.

mazzakush

aye,
cannabis soda does sound dank though.

I would guess glycerin tincture because there wouldn't be enough alcohol in any soda (anything with carbonation and sugar like that, or hell even apple juice is bound to have some) do dissolve enough cannabinoids.

damn i wish I had a canna-mr. pibb right now though

vinivici

I've put glycerin tincure's in coke-a-cola you can barely taste it, it just takes a long time to make a strong glycerin tincture.

Anyone Tried Those pure doja chocolate bars? I had a Cookies & Cream one yesterday and i was stoned for a good 5 hours

est1977

Greetings,

I recently got a cannabis soda from one of the dispensaries. It tasted great. It was pricy and they told me not to drink more than a couple sips. It was 360 times so I expected a powerful buzz. Well it just did not deliver like a brownie or what I usually do, simmer the desired amount in hemp oil or flax oil, strain the oil and add it to a glass of something. I ended up finishing the whole soda in the time frame of 4 hours with a rather weak buzz..

I am thinking that perhaps the way it is made does not obsorb all the THC like the fat in butter or the oil I use.

Does anybody know how these sodas are made? It was a real let down for me. Perhaps the THC is not as obsorbed in the sugers as well? Just curious why this was such a flop.

They don't work i had the same reaction but i didn't get buzzed at all but if you go to the pharmacy on santa monica they have chai tea that knocks your sock off and its cheaper they are 10 and 15 each :joint:

Just went to green Kross Collective in San Diego.. saw the Kush Sodas... Honestly, y'all need to try THIS. This is strong as fuck and the strawberry soda tastes better than any normal soda I've ever had. I'd love to see a keg of THIS at a party!

W

Weedman Herb

A Medical MJ Pop and Brownie Party or a date rape the drunk chick who's passed out party?

MMAJAY

Hearing you guys in med states have me jealous as shit. I do make a fucking awsome choc chip cookie with my budder but i sure would love to be able to once in a while indulge at a shop in cali. I really like edibles because of the long lasting intence buzz i get , but i tend to over eat my cookies cuz they taste so damn good. North Carolina kind of silently swept our medicinal legislative process aside for the time being and it irritates me because i have been very active in supporting this bill. I have a nice little amount of budder and i am trolling this forums as i write this for some other good ways to bake. I love this forums so far!! I been finding alot of new info that i have put to good use. Lots of educated peeps on here.:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts