What's new

Cannabis Origina/DNA. Cali Elite OG Kush, Tahoe, SFV, Larry and their breeding

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now what is hilarious is the same ass holes will start going to retail pot shops and get bored with all the indica. they will go out to socialize and find out they are too tired to think. They will start asking the bud tender for something different. something new. exotic. then the bud tender will give them a 30 year old pure sativa strain in a joint with them have never seen the buds. they will smoke and get HIGH. super high! they will discover what 12 week trichomes are like. then you will see in some dumb fucking hipster blog that they discovered the new thing before anyone else and how fucking cool they are. They already did it with OG. It had been out for like 15 years floating around the U.S. and then some rapper gets a hold of some and now its the hot new shit. It is just old solidly good shit. The original cut is Great breeding stock too.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
are you kidding guys? if the new generation doesnt figure out how to breed a 6 week OG Kush than ALL IS LOST!! everybody knows the best growers harvest the fastest! and if its not 34% THC and hard as a rock than obviously its not elite... i should know, i smoked all the weed in the world and know what the best is. come buy my seeds guys, i just made this seed lot but i know for sure it will win cannabis cups! only $100 for a 5 pack of fems....

(p.s. like me on facebook!)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lolpics-rofl.jpg

Illadelphi

Scotts og

Scotts og

I have a couple shots of some scotts og from rare dankness in early flower. Out of 5 seeds I got 2 girls. Two diff phenos in my estimation I'm thinking one is TK dom and the other is the RD #1 dom. I could be completely wrong as I do not know the growth patterns/structure of either parents. Both packin some frost, sorry if pictures are poor quality. 25 days flower

RD#1 dom

TK dom

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G`day HZ

I grew up smoking pure Sativas .
No Indicas down here till 90s . Smoked plenty of Dutch hybrids in the mean time . Pure Sats are rare these days as so many growers crossed their Sativas with Dutch Hybrids to beef up yields and earlier harvests before LEO or rippers were on the prowl .

These days I prefer a Sat dom hybrid . I do like a little bottom to my buzz as I`m a naturally energetic person . Pure Sats don`t always help with my back and muscle spasms . Some even amplified nerve irritation and pain .

Diff strokes for diff folks .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

supermanlives

Veteran
the reason more sats aint available is money. plain an simple. sats take longer to flower and don't have bag appeal most suckers like and you don't get extra$$$ for longer flowering times.. I went through hell with sats and customers and gave in to demand finally. I am looking to revisit some sats even if its just for me soon.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^I dream of a world where one day weed and hash will be treated more like wine. people will actually be able to charge more for the time and effort.

shaggyballs

Veteran
^I dream of a world where one day weed and hash will be treated more like wine. people will actually be able to charge more for the time and effort.

I agree and I think the people are moving to that mindset.
Are ya coming to the tasting party?
Smoking just for taste....what a concept!!!!

Cigars

Cigars

I had to quit smoking cigarettes (45 year smoker) but I vape and use a small one hit bowl and roll some times. Herb it nothing like tobacco (I believe it actually helps people who smoked cigs). But I do enjoy a cigar one or two a week and they are only quality cigars . I agree 100%, quality and the time and effort put in should respect a higher price. Just like any market based economy.Good cigars just taste and burn better than cheap ones. (And I don't and most people don't inhale cigars so not near as much damage as cigarettes.)It will be a year in a couple weeks from last cig.:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts