What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis on Crete?

afgan11

I found hash and weed close to Ghania, african people are working daytime on the beach and selling "hakunamatata' for tourist people, u can ask them if they know. They was little bit paranoia when i ask to hash, but one phone call and 15min later i got about 2grams of soft good smelling hash, it cost 30euros. Good foods, souvlakis,gyros, tsazikis mmmm, fresh juicys,,, its good to smoke after long beach day some hash and drink couple mythos beers. :)

Orshin

Any leads on hash or weed in Rethmino by any chance? Am looking to toke up, even a general direction or a general location would be good and helpful. Cheers!

afgan11

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Hi guys..I am going tomorrow to Crete.. anyone can advise me where I can buy weed?

only blackguys in beach who sell tourist stuff. ask them, they will have in one phone call bud & hash in katostalos beach. thats my experience. but price will be same than finland but quality actually good. tips and rizzlat easyly find on tourist mini markets. smoke hash and drink crete fresh orange carrot juice/mynthos in sunset was awesome.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
smelly proof bags and put in hold luggage ...try asking at star beach or 1 of the bars in hersonisis that have a hookha ,,,malia and agios both dead for weed ,,there is lots grown in the mountains but you'll need to befriend a local

niceguy1337

Im on Crete and was like looking for some "macro" (weed, hash) but it wasn't that easy.

Most of them are scared, I was in angoia where it used to be common but I also didn't find anything there.

So i went to Rhethymno to the park and asked some Arabic/Indian guys and they helped me out. No surprise it was stuff from Albania. It looks really dark and bad but it was OK.

At our next trip, we went to Malia cuz most of the ppl told me to go there. Well... it's a tourist alcoholic spot and also there was nuttin to find till I met a dark skin guy and asked him. He was Roma but he was really nice. We drove to his friends business and I bought 50€. It was about 5g but .... also Albanian stuff, it was OK but not so nice like from Rhetymnon cuz there was way more seeds and leaves

So, good luck my Crete visitors ��

ouss

Hi everyone, if any one has any good tips to find some near Chania?

I hope that now that medical cannabis is legal in Greece things should be easier.

ouss

Update: found some in a beach near Chania. Nigerians who sell necklace to tourists seems to be the trick, but they are really scared of cups so you will have to be nice.

3g for 50e so really expensive, and weed is good for outdoor grow but not so nice when you're use to more premium weed. Will try to catch some hash if possible before I leave...

BongHest

Hey ouss!
Just landed in Crete:) Also in Chania!
Could you be a bit more specific on what beach you found weed?
We would loooove to find some:)

Cheers from Denmark

owsi55

Hello Friends,

I'm heading out to Crete soon. Not sure what the situation is when it comes to buying weed, I know it's illegal but wheres the best place to score a couple of grams.

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts