What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis on Crete?

Gastro

Hey greek pot smokers, at the end of the month im headed to crete and i was wondering what the weed situation is on Crete. Ill most prolly be in the Chania area and at the touristic chersonisoss side.
Is there any to be found round there? What am i expected to find there and what prices are normal?

Thnx in advance!

TexasToker

I am not sure about the smoke, but man...that place is awesome! You have to head to a bar called El Mondo (by Chania bay) and order a Theo's Special. Just tell Theo, or the bartender (usually a hot Swede) that some ex-Navy guy sent you that way, he will treat you right.

Sorry I had no info except for drinking...that is what sailors do.

Heh, just found a lighter from that bar.

Kondilaki 35 Harbour Chania, Crete is the address.

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hola Gastro :wave:
Crete is in the sense of Hemp, "not" like all other places in this world.
This island is realy greeeeeeeeeeen :biggrin:

I would recommend you to be nice and polite, everything else will surely come by itself.

Wish ya a great time in Greece...don't drink n drive..just smoke n fly :dance013:

Is there any to be found round there? What am i expected to find there and what prices are normal?

Thnx in advance!

Hi Gastro

Should be easy, just ask a few of the hipsters where to score a few doobs, price varies from 5 to 15 euro per g.
gallery_28946_2438_554.gif

Gastro

Thnx people, i hope ill be able to find what i need in Chania.
Dont worry bout drinking and driving, I actually hate it, Drive and Smoke is my preference :)

Gastro

Oh yeah, just one more thing. How difficult are the cops on Crete? Or just like in any other European country? but they should have their hands full at the moment shouldnt they?

M

mufasa

my friend castro you never can be sure with cups.
In greece what a cup will do the morning depends what he did the night before
So you will be lucky if his wife has given to him a good fuck :)

my advice is when u find some weed take it to your hotel and just take with u only what u will smoke.
if you are young stoner looking guy u should pay double attention. 1 gram wont put you in a lot of trouble but with more you can even be acused of dealing

the island is a producer of weed and many drugs pass through it and the locals have a tradition with guns. so the cops are kind of pain in the ass.

if you go to the villages on the mountains you may find some good weed but my advice is smoke it all in the area. there are roadblocks for those who take drugs from the mountains and take it to the cities / ports

Gastro

dont worry im anything but a young looking stoner, i know what im doing ;) thnx for the advice it is always appreciated.

Just one more thing, what are the most common words for hash and weed in greek?

H

Hazyfontazy

malia is the town to go ,,its the ayia nappa of crete ,,full of kids of their tits ,should be plenty of choice there ,,stay away from star beach in hersonissis its mega bucks,,might go there meself soon :dance013::tiphat:

Hey Gastro:tiphat:

The word you need to know is 'mavro'.. it's also very easy to pronounce
gallery_28946_2438_27.gif

Hazyfontazy star beach is one my favorites spots during summer time! so much pussy, tities all out, you cannot hate this place even if you try.

dmt

Veteran
talk to the nigerians if you can find them, most of the bud i got there was african and controlled by, well, africans,

to greet them say "kayeejay", they will know you are down, it was better brick weed then anything ive scored in the u s, but still brown and seedy, d

tojocam

crete

crete

Hello greece hope someone can speak english im off to stalis in 4 weeks and was wondering can one score some weed out there any info would be good.

OLDproLg

Veteran
OPA hahahaha!!!

Well lots of people speak english,be carefull..
weeds not to popular id say?
Havent been in yrs....
ANyone else?
PEACE to GREECE!!!!!