What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis near San Pedro, Costa del sol?

kanevil

Hi,

Sorry for not writing in Spanish, I don't know the language already!

I don't understand the legals around cannabis in Spain, it's illegal but there are clubs :p

Anyway, to the point!

Are there anywhere I can buy cannabis near San Pedro, Costa del sol? Best would be if I can pick from different quality strains but worst case I just want to buy some cannabis!

Please help!
Sorry for bad english and no spanish!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Moroccans will have hash, hippies weed

If you have moved here, get a NIE/NIF and persuade someone local to introduce you to a club

Learn Spanish ASAP, it helps in so many ways, even there

kanevil

Thanks Chaos!

I read somewhere on this forum that all the clubs around here are closed?

I will learn Spanish as fast as possible and get a NIE number!

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I have no idea about down there kanevil, I met some good lads Karma knows who are running a club down in Malaga, but I don't remember their details.

Do a search in your local papers websites for "Asociación Canábica" ... exactly that phrase and with the accents.. Any Policia or Ayuntamento action will probably have been reported on

Lurk around bars, tokers are pretty open about it. I used to drink in a bar where the owners son, the bar man drove a jeep with a Sweet Seeds sticker on the bumper. Most people grow a couple of plants, most get robbed or harvested early by paranoid owners.

Gypsies are growing big time indoors there too, if you are streetwise and can handle dodgy places, have a chat with the people on the local dealer street.

kanevil

Thanks for your help Chaos, I will take your advice.
Disappointing having to resort to street weed but what else to do...

mixfuman

Its new one open located in very quiet area close to burguer king, Mercadona and others supermarkets on the new town area.
They have good cali and good prices
You cand find in google maps H20 Marbella
Enjoy!!!