What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis is from God' crusader freed from jail

KITCHA

Veteran
And she's not a bad sort! Stand up for your right, don't give up the the fight..... Good to see the judge using morals as opposed to the draconian laws we never prescribed to..

Peace Kitcha

ozzieAI

Veteran
that is so good to see...thanks for taking the hit Pieta you have given hope to me and several others i know who use the herb medically...LOVE YOUR WORK

N

noyd666

STICK IT TO THEM.

STICK IT TO THEM.

:good: GOOD, THE LADS ON OTHER OZY THREAD, CANNIBIS IS LEGAL IN OZ WILL SMILE WHEN THEY READ THIS.:tiphat:

isaih520

that article is a complete whitewash . If you watch the youtube of her arrest you'll see she ousted the magistrate and was not on bail.
Wonder why they didnt mention the magistrate or police committing treason? I'dve thought that was newsworthy.

Police confiscating phones is so noone can record evidence of the judge's crimes.
These magistrates arent being compassionate, she stood up to them and won.

isaih520

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EHSId1PosEI

This is a video of a couple who realised their council rates were unlawful.
So they refused to pay a subsidiary company of a foreign corporation money for owning their land.
Which they were not only right to do. (Its a crime to accept counterfeit government, Section 48 Crimes Act 1914- real version)
But were pretty gutsy.
It cost them alot more money thatn the rates themselves to say no.

They found themselves in this foreign corporation courts .
Whichupheld that they must pay money to the council for owning their land.
Despite the referendum we voted no to Local government.

Then this foreign corporation who also has counterfeit sherrifs working for it. Went out to their property with guns and stole it. With an unlawful court order.
Which was again a notice not from our lawful constitutiona court .
Had no authority from the queen. A corporate logo rather than the crown seal.

And stole their million dollar property.
And how many Australians stood up beside them?
A handful of old men and women.
This is what is happening in australia.
It is being conquered through the backdoor.
And once again its a woman standing up to them.

For those who dont think you have a right to defend your property.
What would you suggest these people do here?
The police are a foreign owned business, the sheriffs office is a foreign owned business.
They have guns and are stealing people's homes.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EHSId1PosEI

This is a video of a couple who realised their council rates were unlawful.
So they refused to pay a subsidiary company of a foreign corporation money for owning their land.
Which they were not only right to do. (Its a crime to accept counterfeit government, Section 48 Crimes Act 1914- real version)
But were pretty gutsy.
It cost them alot more money thatn the rates themselves to say no.

They found themselves in this foreign corporation courts .
Whichupheld that they must pay money to the council for owning their land.
Despite the referendum we voted no to Local government.

Then this foreign corporation who also has counterfeit sherrifs working for it. Went out to their property with guns and stole it. With an unlawful court order.
Which was again a notice not from our lawful constitutiona court .
Had no authority from the queen. A corporate logo rather than the crown seal.

And stole their million dollar property.
And how many Australians stood up beside them?
A handful of old men and women.
This is what is happening in australia.
It is being conquered through the backdoor.
And once again its a woman standing up to them.

For those who dont think you have a right to defend your property.
What would you suggest these people do here?
The police are a foreign owned business, the sheriffs office is a foreign owned business.
They have guns and are stealing people's homes.

Sorry, I've got an appointment back on planet earth.

isaih520

Where? the lodge or the synagogue?
Why are you deliberately following me around son?
If i ridiculed you everytime you made a post , I'd probably get banned.
I and many others are out there fighting the backdoor coup de'tat of Australia.
Making some serious sacrifices.
What are you doing?
Following me around a forum , ridiculing me.

These 2 people stood up for what is right.
They owned their land outright for some 30 odd years. It wasnt just their home but also their livelihood.
They refused to pay rates on principle.
Becausee they would've been funding a foreign corporation taking over the country.
They were right in the law.
It cost them everything.

In my house they deserve a little respect. Not ridicule from small men.
Please stop trolling me.
shalom

N

noyd666

I watched the video and they certainly have my respect, so they took the property to pay the rates and legal fees? did not have many people there to protest. all the same I bet they wish they had paid the rates. I drip feed my rates so there making fuck all interest of them. I wish the couple well.

isaih520

Yes noy, that sums it up.
Its extortion. Its exactly the same as the mafia saying unless you pay us X amount per year we are going to ruin you.
Its against the law. You either pay up or they ruin you.
I thought I'd share it because some people here said that you don't have the right to protect your home against armed criminals tresspassing on it.

You sure do, and in this case it would be the only way to retain their home.

by the way,cannibas is illegal in Australia. But its lawful. Big difference.

Vinno

Hiya there IC-I jst came over to look up some sound attenuation remedies and stumbled upon this old story. I did a lil research very simple research ad the first place I looked was fb. checked out her page and sent her a message. In the
about' spiel she praised 'mother earth' or some little name as dong more for her and hers than any God of the bible-then she gets busted and claims his creation as her right-I sent her a message advising her of such and that one of the first places the prosecutors will look is fb. I mentioned she might want to stop slagging off God if she is going to use Him as her defense. Her god is???? and He didn't create the heavens and the earth and all in them.She is a deceiver. No crd wiicca babylon she. Liar. I am joyful she did not get punished further however its a bit rich.. By the way australia is very close to becoming a police state with new govt. Watch the space but when they can fine you for not locking your car and basically unlimited police powers under the guise of new 'bikie gang legislation where search and seizure is at the discretion of said jacks. all ya gotta do is be SUSPECTED of having even the remotest connection to a mc cluib or 'outlaw motorcycle gang lol I may go claim asylum in colorado I think-'Straya's nearly Fk'd
By Faith and Grace. v

Vinno

Australia's god is money and their ministers anre the moneychangers coles woolworth's mining pharma petro-chemical the list goes on these are our gods we have become the sons and daughters of perdition. It is written
John 3
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”