What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis infused olive oil ?

CharlesU Farley

Just my thoughts, I'm sure everyone will be a bit different at least.
Perfectly described how injesting cannabis affects me!

I don't use infused oil anymore, I just powderize decarbed cannabis, put it in 000 capsules and take it that way.

Very educational thread on olive oil and olive trees, thanks for the great info revegeta666 and others!

Cuddles

We like to try and use the oil within a year or so. Supposedly, it degrades after about 18months, but in truth I can't see that it does; it just gets smoother and less peppery.

I have a friend who has cold pressed organic oil for sale each year; depending on where you are, I could hook you up?
thanks for your offer - I may get back to you someday ! :)))

One year is plenty of time for my to finish the unfltered oil. I use a LOT of olive oil because I eat loads of salads all year round and even more during the summer months. :)

A friend of my parents used to have a prperty in Italy and he had his own olive trees and he would make the oil himself (or so he said,lol) it had all these bits or fragments in it and it smelled deliciously fresh and `green´ . It sounds stupid saying it smells green but it was the first thing which came to mind :)
It was the best oil I have ever tasted and it was far to good to mix it with anything else. My mum just poured it over the salad and it was just great.

The filtred oil from Las Valdesas didn´t taste `green´ though.

I´m also looking for an olive oil I can use to make my own mayonaise. Apparantly the Arbequina is suitable for this purpose.

The oil I used from the supermarket once came out really bitter - yuck :(

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
thanks for your offer - I may get back to you someday ! :)))

One year is plenty of time for my to finish the unfltered oil. I use a LOT of olive oil because I eat loads of salads all year round and even more during the summer months. :)

A friend of my parents used to have a prperty in Italy and he had his own olive trees and he would make the oil himself (or so he said,lol) it had all these bits or fragments in it and it smelled deliciously fresh and `green´ . It sounds stupid saying it smells green but it was the first thing which came to mind :)
It was the best oil I have ever tasted and it was far to good to mix it with anything else. My mum just poured it over the salad and it was just great.

The filtred oil from Las Valdesas didn´t taste `green´ though.

I´m also looking for an olive oil I can use to make my own mayonaise. Apparantly the Arbequina is suitable for this purpose.

The oil I used from the supermarket once cam out really bitter - yuck :(
The cut grass/green smell and green peppery taste are when it is very fresh. As it gets older the taste, smell and colour change.

Once it has settled for a few months in 25 litre drums, we pour it of the sediment.

Apologies @Greenfingers420UK for sidetracking the thread. 🙏

Cuddles

The cut grass/green smell and green peppery taste are when it is very fresh. As it gets older the taste, smell and colour change.

Once it has settled for a few months in 25 litre drums, we pour it of the sediment.

Apologies @Greenfingers420UK for sidetracking the thread. 🙏
so you actually filter it later on, interesting. Do you use a special filtering paper for this process, how do you do it?

Maria Sanchez

great but I don´t know this pizza,lol what is it?
If you're in Cambodia, and you're in a touristy area, there will be a lot pizza restaurants.
One of the options will be to make your pizza a 'happy pizza', meaning they'll put a handful of local Cambodian 'happiness' on top.
They know the dosage of 'happy' pretty well, but you could ask for more or less.
And they may ask if you smoke as well, if you just want some smokeable 'happy' without the pizza.

Haha, I've just been reading reviews of Cambodian 'happy pizza' stores on Google maps.
Some people's comments about their scoops of happiness are hilarious!
ex.
1712752226492.png

1712752299644.png

Sorry, off topic posts, but thought everyone might get a giggle out it.
I got many giggles from my happy pizza, thank you very much!

Cuddles

If you're in Cambodia, and you're in a touristy area, there will be a lot pizza restaurants.
One of the options will be to make your pizza a 'happy pizza', meaning they'll put a handful of local Cambodian 'happiness' on top.
They know the dosage of 'happy' pretty well, but you could ask for more or less.
And they may ask if you smoke as well, if you just want some smokeable 'happy' without the pizza.

Haha, I've just been reading reviews of Cambodian 'happy pizza' stores on Google maps.
Some people's comments about their scoops of happiness are hilarious!
ex.
View attachment 18985709

View attachment 18985710

Sorry, off topic posts, but thought everyone might get a giggle out it.
I got many giggles from my happy pizza, thank you very much

Yeah, cambodia is world famous for it´s pizzas!!!!
Do they also offer happy salads for starters ? :biggrin: But I need about 20 scoops these days lol
Do they deliver to EU countries? I need to check this place out ;)

Damn and I thought I had finally discovered a really good restaurant thanks to you!!!

Maria Sanchez

Yeah, cambodia is world famous for it´s pizzas!!!!
Do they also offer happy salads for starters ? :biggrin: But I need about 20 scoops these days lol
Do they deliver to EU countries? I need to check this place out ;)

Damn and I thought I had finally discovered a really good restaurant thanks to you!!!
You could probably try them on Uber Eats if you lived close enough.
But an EU delivery might be stone-cold pizza by the time you get it.
I think you can get 'happy' anything in the restaurant itself.
It's not 'this place,' there are a lot of them, if my memory is correct.

Latest posts

Latest posts