What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Buuuuuds!

Buuuuuds!

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

Here's my terrace, today it was 34C in my city..... 41C at the exact place that the plants are. :yoinks: I want autumn to come :D:D:D
I'll try clay pots next year, or at least one to test, I think they need more root space, but that's not affordable atm.

picture.php

[Angola roja x Banghi] x Malawi

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Kayaman

Veteran
LaManoNegra's Lesotho x Uzbekistan (a.k.a Cantarela)

LaManoNegra's Lesotho x Uzbekistan (a.k.a Cantarela)

Cantarela F2
I can tell this one would have loved some more space, is flowering slowly but steadily. :D
picture.php

picture.php

Another F2, this lady shared 2.5 gallons of space with the male that pollinated some of the others. Flowering OK.

picture.php

picture.php

This are the buds of the F1 clones that took a long time to flower, they carried like 100+ seeds of the backcross, F1 female x F2 male. 2/3 more weeks to the cut.

picture.php

picture.php

Some more strains to come tonight when I get a minute at work. :rasta:

I'm getting out of ganja flowers so is good to know that i can harvest soon! and this batch will last... I'm toking just a joint a day, in total :joint:

Vamos arriba!!! con esas hermosas damas que tienes por alla.....
Lamentablemente las cantarelas que puse...murieron....:cuss::wallbash:por causa de no respetar la primera regla del cultivador.(por impasiente les di un fertilizante alto en N que me paso un amigo y al otro dia aparecieron todas marrones y la tierra olia fuertemente a amoniaco en ves de esperar por mis bat an seabird guanos)
I only got 5 seeds left.So,I am going to construct a true vegetative chamber (with all the powers) before putting my seeds remaining.
Saves mi bro que hase tiempo que me hacen agua la boca esas NH X USBEKA. Que tal quedaron con el cruze de Malawi?(vos lo hiciste o la mano)Seria muy artevido si pidiera algunos frijolitos de ella??:confused:
Bueno che , saludos y que continuen tus exitos como cultiveta jeje!!

Kayaman

Veteran
Hola :wave:

damianveraserna, Las cruzadas con malawi son las angoleñas x banghi, esas si las cruce (ArxB x Malawi) yo mismo con un macho malawi que me obsequiaron semis.

NHxUzb es un hybrido F1 que cruzo LMN de esas hay dos phenos, uno que huele intensamente a lo que yo a la primera catalogue de jaula de zoologico, es como un olor fuerte a orina o algo raro, no se describirlo bien pero esa fumada me ha cautivado. Termina rapidisimo! (8/9semanas)Tiene cogollos no tan gordos pero si densos.
Hay otro pheno mas a uzbekistan que es mas productor y mas indica, tambien muy bueno.

translated...

NHxUzb it's a F1 cross made by LMN, I found 2phenos on them, one more NH is the smelliest plant I grew, I called the smell like a zoo cage at first, (piss like smell) I honestly suck at describing this things. When lit it can be smelled from a block away :D:D:D
Also there's a more uzbekistan pheno that is a good plant as well, more indica on its high but both very potent.

I only got 2 F1 seeds left oh this NH x Uzbekistan.
And I made (NHxUzb) x cantarela F2 seeds

Here are the two little girls one of each pheno growing both in a single 2 gallon pot.

picture.php

Zoo pheno (smelly)
picture.php

picture.php

Uzb pheno
picture.php

picture.php

I made many seeds this year and plan to share in the future, just patience...

:cool:

Kayaman

Veteran
Old Timers Haze X [Angola Red (liamba) x Banghi (Congo)]

Old Timers Haze X [Angola Red (liamba) x Banghi (Congo)]

Another sativa at my garden!

picture.php

picture.php

Shes extremely bended, her pot can be seen there, the orange one.

Going along OK :D

SERMusical

buenas como andan las cosas por alla eh! han florecido preciosamente, en fin keep up them good work... uno por dia... siempre llega ese dia eh... cuando hay sobra

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey bro! you have 100 posts! :jump:

I think it will last this year too. All the best at your trip t ARG! :joint:

Memba that the thread is mostly in english, so other folks can read your posts as well.

scaramanga

Kayaman, you have some very interesting strains. With some very interesting smells too(zoo pheno, lol).

If you need any help describing your plants tastes and smells I volunteer. Well, if we didn't live on different continents.

Buena Suerte y Buena Cosecha.

Kayaman

Veteran
Haha...Many thanks scaramanga.

I'll never learn to describe the smells very good :D

Today I cut that same zoo pheno, I saw a tiny bit of mold after 2 or 3 days of heavy rains and I really don't want to risk a single joint.

So it's drying....I'lll see when I can post the dried buds on this little mama, that I'll try to reveg...I love this pheno and I got only 2 seeds left :jump:

D

Despie

ahhh the heat of south america I miss it. I lived on your continent for almost 2 years...I only grew one of those years but enjoyed it very much. A little to hot for my liking but never the less a beautiful part of the world...Im in Russia now and loving it.....good job Kayaman, still I wish i was in the heat now!

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Despie :wave:

Not that tropical here in uruguay, we get 0C in some winter nights. Also 40C at summer sometimes.

Prety mild temps...21 average or so.

THanks for dropping by

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Beautiful garden as always Kaya!! Amazing plants, specially your Old Timers Haze X [Angola Red (liamba) x Banghi (Congo)]. Congrats bro!

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Blank--flor, Thanks, Good to see you around man! :joint:

I just harvested both of the F1 Cantarela clones that gave
me the Backcross seeds. So now the smaller three plants are hanging.

In a couple of days, The uzbeca pheno of NHxUzb is going down and the the small Cantarela F2 in that order.

I'll post dry pics soon.

sun & sea

Paraguayan promises

Paraguayan promises

Hi everybody, here i have some pics of my paraguayan promises for this fall. They have been blooming for a month.

This one is the Saint Marine, a plant that grew at my old house´s front yard, all by herself. I think is from a paraguayan seed from a brick and somebody thrown at a party.

picture.php

picture.php

In one of the buds i´ve found somethig weird, some kind of cases, like seed cases, I took a picture of them, If some body knows what are tehy please tell me. I think they may be "polen throwers", it can be an hermafrodite plant but they have only shown in one bud...

picture.php

This is my TRi TRi´s daughter, another paraguayan plant bee flowering for a month to. It has very big leaves an looks like very sativa. The distance between flowers is much longer in this plant than in the St. Marine´s.

picture.php

picture.php

And finally my tiny ones. From left to right: Kali blue X ArB , Gorilla´s Booger Clon , and all the others are ((Nevilles Haze x Uzbekistan) x Malawi) x Cantarella F2. They are having 12 hours of sun and 5 hours of lamps.

picture.php

Amor, paz y ganja for all the world!

:rasta::joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola Kayaman, late to the party I am, but love what I see! :D:yes:

Great to see you keeping LMN's gear alive, he was a Pot Star in my eyes.
I hope to try and grow some of his gear inside. I have the 'Cantarela', which I know I'll be able to do inside, it's just the more extreme sativa's that will test me. :redface:

sun & sea, welcome to ICMag! :wave: Nice to have you!

Love the international threads! Blessings, HL

Kayaman

Veteran
It's great to have a thread to report updates to follow the grow and chat with folks here. :D

:wave: Randude: Yeah, mate is kind of like coffee, It gets you up, definitely, It's a herb, (yerba mate, an infusion) I love it, It's bitter, I always get my mate ready before starting to work.
Is served in a container made of a plant (that's mate) and hot water in a thermus is added to the herb to be drinked with kind of a metal straw, called bombilla.
No sleeping no eating when driking mate...:D any reminders :D ??

Some other southamerican folks (not in UY) drink it with added sugar, which I personally dislike.

:joint:Sun&Sea - Congrats, on the Saint Marine that's what I call wild herb! :rasta::woohoo::rasta:

:badday: Those are male flowers, yeah. Try to remove as many as possible having the other lady far away from there (and keep it away from now on).

That's why I avoid growing seeds from paraguayan bricks. But you got lucky with the 'Moco' so you are bold enough to be the tester!
Never know what it might be. :confused: or :jump:
All the best man. Cya soon.

StyleP- they are started late enough so they don't get big and were transplated to the big pots about a month ago. we can always get them inside, cheers!

Chirurg, we love soccer here and always have playerss at Major professional teams. being a 3millon people country, that's quite good.

High HIghlighter :wave: Definitely Alex was a great inspiration in my growing style and showed me the love for landraces. Unique man, indeed.
You should try Cantarelas out, wont regret it my friend!

I loved harvesting the little plants outside, I always pick by hand and I was in a Charas mood!

Stay cool.