What's new

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Update Jan 6 :)

Update Jan 6 :)

Rasjano, that looks mad goood :yummy::yummy:
Thank you for dropping by the thread my friend.

Let me show you some of those same genes this year:
I Hope they turn out like those :chin:

Destroyer x DC x Uzb
picture.php

picture.php

And a today's update from the terrace, good weather, is not burning everything as it usually does at this time of here in my particular location.
picture.php

:wave:

Kayaman

Veteran
Muchas gracias Blan-k & AGG

Here's angola roja x Banghi Male, he is pollinating preflowers and I am saving some pollin to share :D

picture.php

And the ladies:
picture.php

picture.php

:bump:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello icmag,

Made some DIY hash today with past season trimmings.

I'm really runnin out of flowers at this point, hope this hash makes it better until harvest, which is at least a month an a half more to have something smokeable at the terrace, so we'll see.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I filtered with a plastic coffee filter for a first run and a cloth for the second, and I'll make cannabutter with the trims left.

:blowbubbles:
:wave:

AGG

Veteran
Hola Kayaman :wave:

Se ve bien el Hash que hiciste :bump:

Si cruzás el charco podemos encontrarnos ;)

Saludos

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello friends, :wave:

Many Thanks for the offer AGG appreciate it, I am busy as hell with work today and my vacations start on Feb and I'll go to the beach for a few days :D
I'll let you know about that pollin my friend. it should be ready soon, I want to save enough.

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello friends :wave:

Another update, this one from today.

I moved them a bit closer to the walls so the sun doesn't hit them all the hours it did before but this is because I am going on vacation for the next 12 days. I hope they keep growing OK, I have good friends and family that will make sure my ladies are fine :)

Sorry for the shade there, I took some quick pics.
picture.php

Haze x Panama | Deep Chunk
The best of both sides, Sat/Ind
picture.php

DC now flowering:jump:
picture.php

Stay cool :dance013:

Flying Goat

Kayaman -

I had to go back through the entire thread again, just to be sure I didn't miss a single thing. Wow!

I love that you reveg like I do - to kill a plant is a senseless waste, IMHO. ;D

I also love your "favorite pipe!" I have been looking for a similar one for about 3 years... Perhaps when I get there, you can hook me up.

One thing on this post made me shudder... You killed a few males that had shown female flowers. I have found that if you move these to a place where they cannot pollinate your ladies (collect the pollen for future use! - you will get more female seeds!) - you can use the males because the flowers will produce the resin just like a female... I make cannabutter & cannamilk from my feminine males. You might be interested in a thread by Mossy (he breeds autoflowers) on the virtues of a feminine male... I think it's in the organic growing thread.

Your thread, with the advice on sunlight, temperatures, rain, & mildew, has been so valuable to me!

After several months being sick, finally I am strong enough to make the move! We are coming to Montevideo around April 24/25 to Hotel Iberia. We will be there 2-5 days, depending on how long it takes me to recover from the travel & any resulting migraines & muscle pain from the airplane. Hopefully, I can find a veintecinco of decent quality to last me a bit... From MVD, we will be going to Punta del Diablo, where we will stay until December when the tourists begin to arrive...

In December, perhaps we move to Durazno or Treinte y Tres or Melo (a friend is near Minas), where we will look for property to purchase & build a homestead... Yes, we will buy goats again, pigs, chickens, grow an organic garden, etc. Anyway - we will be sure to have enough animals to produce manure for all of your organic growing friends & hopefully have a nice place where you can visit on a weekend for an asado, if you choose.

We will have a laptop with us, so please Email me (you have my private Yahoo address) & we will get together! I am bringing my seed bank with me (washed in isopropyl alcohol to avoid the dogs' noses)... So, if all goes well, you can make your choices from my genetics. ;p

I am also bring 2 400watt lights down when my household goods arrive. Would you like one of them? They can switch between MH & HPS. I have a good source for bulbs up here & would be happy to order any replacements for you, although the light does come with 1 MH & 1 HPS. They have only been used for 6 months, but a replacement would be more efficient perhaps (higher lumens?).

When you get back from vacation, please let me know. I am booking our reservations for Hotel Iberia on Thursday, 3 Feb 2011.

I look forward to meeting you, Sun&Sea & Chacrero & sharing any genetics you might want to try... ;D Also, I am working on that vaporizer for you! (My garage sale will have to finance one for you & one for me! :D)

I have been thinking for some time that you should be doing a run of autoflowers during the winter season, as they do not require that much light... ;p Fortunately, I have some of the best autoflower genetics in the world! They are so high in painkilling CBDs. If necessary, I will sit on them all the way to UY (a small sacrifice, eh?) ;p

Llamame, por favor...

Besos,

FG

Demian

Veteran
Guauuu que plantel amigo ! se ven muy bien las niñas ...

Las DC ahora que entraron en flora está atento al moho, es muy sensible al mismo, mas en mi zona que es muy humeda, en floracón poda de hojas para achicar la condensacion de humedad, porque la verdad le salen hojas por todos lados, este año estoy probando los hibridos x DC de un macho que salio el año pasado ...

Suerte por alli !

Lionroot

Hi people :wave:

Here some pics from my garden

malawi f2 16 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

another malawi f2 16 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

Here at the chair clones of the haze x panama from kayaman
And a thai from a friend

picture.php

good vibes

Lionroot

Thanks people :wave:

blan-k-flor, no tengo ningun macho ahora, voy a ver de conseguir un poco de algun amigo, es mas creo que hay mas malawi creciendo y otras cosas :D
igual creo que quedan frijoles de f2

good vibes

Kayaman

Veteran
SouthAmerica can surely grow some fine herbs

SouthAmerica can surely grow some fine herbs

Hey people ,back to the thread :tiphat:

Flying Goat - Please see your PM, I'm really sorry for not getting back to you earlier.

LionRoot- Tremendous growth on those malawis :yoinks: :yoinks:
You will be rewarded my good friend, I am glad you can grow all the herb you want now:laughing: this will be a good year.

:wave: blan-k & AGG, let's hope that ArxB polen does its good job AGG

I also wanted to show some pictures of the good work of some good Uruguayan growers and friends.

chacrero's RussianDiesel
I got this top for my vacations, killer smoke :smoke:
I have a RD male top sitting in a glass jar to pollinate my DC
picture.php

amazonas grown by chacrero
Not sure if it's called like that but seems is an old gene from brazil
picture.php

Macro
picture.php

Then, finally the Red pheno of Angola Roja x Banghi appeared on one of our F2s our friend lamanoverde_jus is growing on his terrace.

ArxB by Lamanoverde_jus
picture.php

picture.php

And here's what I smoked to post all this, the last bit of my purple ArxB from last year, 11 months cured. I will miss this so much :rolleyes:
picture.php

picture.php

And a terrace update from the 11th, 4 days ago :D
picture.php

:jump: