What's new

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Lionroot

Some pics from my new garden.
3 Arxb
1?¿?¿? it was born with a ciboulette.
and 1 clone from a my past ArxB that Kayaman will take care.

The one at the middle is the clone from my first ArxB

picture.php

Here some pics from a great afternoon with kayaman and chacrero

Some BHO chacrero's courtesy :smoker:

picture.php

picture.php

And here some pics of "LA GARRA CHARRUA" if know what I mean.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Yeah, what a great game! Uruguay's been my sleeper pick all along, so I'm cheering right along with ya. :smoke:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hello People!!! :jump:

All our country is really happy with our national team and the epic whin!!!

It was an amazing match and we will always remember this day, what are the chances of what happened happening??!!

picture.php

And my actual winter garden, sleeping inside :D

There's the ArxB F2 seed the ArxB F1 clon that LionRoot showed before and the revegged ak47
picture.php

Stay cool, tomorrrow Uruguay x Netherlands

Kayaman

Veteran
Thanks Dr_Tre. It was incredible yeah. Epic!

We are waiting anxious today's match against Netherlands.
:woohoo:

My ritual is to toke on some ArxB before the match starts!!

Natural Life

hey kayaman, hows it going?

A fella grower from Uruguay here.. think i know ya from another board... those cantarella nugs look dank.

Looking forward to see some more of those plants ya growing, and maybe exchange some clones? I got some Jack Herer dope phenos to trade...

Cheers,

wow I was so excited when I found this thread! When I think Uruguay it brings me right back to my childhood, la feria, La Pasiva, cafe con leche, Pizza Mozzarela, el olor eucalipto, Chorizos en la plaza de las piedras, Milanesa al pan, tomar mate, y asados, los mas ricos del mundo (molleja, chinchulin!)

What a great photo log of your grows you have put up, you're lucky to be able to grow sativas where you are. Here in minnesota they do not finish so you hardly ever see them for sale.

Anyway, keep up the great work! que pases bien!

Citrus

conlarazon

Veteran

uuuuffff tremendo todo por esos lados Kayaman , hay de todo para saborear ... mucha suerte para ti y tus cultivos colega

salud y paz por alla

Lionroot

Hi all,

Here is my winter setup.

From left to right: ArxB F2 female, ArxB F2 male, ArxB F2 female and an ? x ArxB female.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cya.

Kayaman

Veteran
:wave:

Natural Life: Good to see you here man, we will be seeing each other in any gathering of the growers community here. Glad to see you are at ICmag as well. :good:

CitrusHigh, Thanks for those words, and for visiting the thread. What you pointed out, those things exaclty resemble our culture, hope everything is good for you, Salu! :)

Conlarazon, Always a joy to see you dropping by the thread, whenever you want, you are more than welcome to visit us for a weekend, if you ever get the chance. :respect: I'd also love to test those herbs you guys have at Chile :yummy:

Lionroot, Alex would be proud to see how great his best genetics are being conserved, we are ready for the ArxB backcross already :D:D:D
Vamoo!!

I'll get back later with pics of the three plants I have at this winter, getting really chilly this last two weeks, :badday: we want the spring to arrive soon.

Ganja baba

Veteran
Yeah, to harvest small buds, Yes. Remember, everyday they will need extra light to keep vegging, We have 9.40hs the shortest day of the year (which is coming soon)

It's useful for crossing strains but mold can get you anytime if you use all those crossed with skunk strains.
I don't like Skunk, that strain is the one that put the botritis gene to all those commercial hybrids out there.

You'll definitely get it if you don't bring them in at night.

so true mate as nice as skunk 1 is . i have had mine since 1984 it is the passer of mould , crosses of skunk are prone to fungus . dam shame its a case of choosing the darker leaved plants from the skunk crosses . choose phenotypes with redder hairs , flowers and darker leaves for the none bud rot phenotype of skunk

Kayaman

Veteran
Terrace winter Update

Terrace winter Update

Thanks for your post and the skunk tip Ganja Baba :good:

Here's the terrace update
From left to right:

ArxB F2 Male | ArxB F1 clone Green Pheno | ArxB F2

picture.php

Flower ArxB f1 purple pheno.

picture.php

picture.php

Ak47 now starting with 12/12
picture.php

:tiphat:

Kayaman

Veteran
hey esbe!! :respect:

Two months left for spring, waiting anxious...Loving the euro guys show up there too.

Stay cool

mushrooms

mushrooms

hey kaya do you ever pick mushrooms down there? Last time I was there a fella told me that in november you could find magic mushrooms out in the fields, is that true? I'm usually there in december so I never saw any while there.

Kayaman

Veteran
I personally don't, I do know that cubensis are found in a lot of areas here after raining, they grow on manure.

Flying Goat

Buenas dias, Kayaman.

I'm somewhat familiar with your location & environment... Full of questions. Will send you a PM, Sir.

Cheers,

FG

Latest posts

Latest posts