What's new

Cannabis In Ghana

Assassino

I'm currently living in the ivory coast and will be leaving for accra (ghana) to study there.
I have questions about the cannabis they have over there. What are the names of the most easily findable strains (of i assume sativa) and the average level of thc in the plants.
Thank you in advance for your answers.:thank you:

E

Eye

You should try some Ghana by Cannabiogen it's really strong.
Did you find any sativa in Ivory Coast?

Assassino

i dun really know but i'm sure i never came by any indicas in the ivory coast. The kind of weed that's the most accessible is some shit that's full of seeds that's not potent at all compared to the kind of stuff that you can get in the western world. so it won't get u high eye...:)
BUT i currently have access to some afghani haschish that does the trick, it's potent, so sometimes we get the real shit even though it's way to expensive. for 6$ you get a small bullet that's only good to roll one joint (and yes, hell yea i call them bullets, i use them to shoot myself in the head with).

ahortator

Veteran
i dun really know but i'm sure i never came by any indicas in the ivory coast. The kind of weed that's the most accessible is some shit that's full of seeds that's not potent at all compared to the kind of stuff that you can get in the western world. so it won't get u high eye...:)
BUT i currently have access to some afghani haschish that does the trick, it's potent, so sometimes we get the real shit even though it's way to expensive. for 6$ you get a small bullet that's only good to roll one joint (and yes, hell yea i call them bullets, i use them to shoot myself in the head with).

Full of seeds!!! :woohoo:

Hi Assassino.

Here you have a link with an article about Ganja in Ghana
http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2005/10/19/4537

They talk about a strain called Accra Skunk. I hope that Skunk was only the name and not the cross.

I have read weed from Liberia or Sierra Leone are really good. Can you get buds (full of seeds) of them there?

If you can get pure African sativa landrace seeds, keep them. I would kill for some African pure sativa beans! :biggrin:

I hope you hace a nice study in Ghana.

Greetings.