What's new

Cannabis human skull bong -

G

Lucky 7 said:
don't know whether to laugh or puke . . .

reminds me of the two idiots on overgrow who filled their bong with gasoline, one was promptly engulfed in flame . . .

............................................................................................hang up the phone

flubnutz said:
maybe you could make the eyesockets into the bowls, then run a pink tounge out that you toke out of, an when you do you look down and the eyes are glowin at you :rasta: don't know what youd do with the nose tho.

have to put little feet on the back of the skull; or like skull and cross bone ends

i got a fat head, id make a real chugger LOL :D

The nose could be the carb!

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
RudolfTheRed said:
That is metal as fuck!

Hell yea!

I hope when I am dead someone digs me up and uses my head to smoke weed out of.

Better yet... I don't want to be buried. Burn me and wrap my ashes up in a blunt with my favorite strain.
Imagine if someone smoked your ashes and was possessed by your spirit. Just die and all of a sudden wake up and you're a 250lb 4 foot tall illegal immigrant smoking yourself

H&L

At least they recycled. It's good knowing when you are dead and gone there may be more interesting things that happen to your corpse than the standard worm feast.

yohomz

I wonder if when they smoked out of it if it smelled like getting your teeth drilled at the dentist...

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
I hope when they're smoking and staring at the SkullBong either One Does Not Say:

"Hey! Let Go Get some EyeBalls" !

:laughing:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
the kid was only 11 in 1929 or somethin, so he probly never got to smoke some weed, now after all this time his prayers are answerred!

Collie Man

HAHAHA this is kind of fucked up but now a days pot heads can make a bong out of anything! I wonder if they were listening to like cannible corpse or skinless when they were toking out of it?

Ganja Kirbya

That's pretty funny in a sick/twisted way. Who knows, maybe the skull they dug up will haunt them. Karma is a funny thing.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ganja Kirbya said:
That's pretty funny in a sick/twisted way. Who knows, maybe the skull they dug up will haunt them. Karma is a funny thing.

Or maybe that 11 year old had smoked out of somebody elses skull and this was karma coming back on him.... :chin:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i would never encourage disrespect for the dead. but after a certain time (longer than this one) you become an artifact, like a mummy. discountin the fact that there could be bad mojo involved.

G

Man, that's wild. There are sooooo many holes in a skull for nerves/blood vessels, etc. that I wonder how they got it to seal well enough to create a vacuum?

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
a crystal one would be cool, like that new indiana jones movie. a clear skull bong/pipe, hmm.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
hmmm...cool in theory, but not in practice.
Especially a little kids skull.
Maybe if your buddy died and you made a pact beforehand... "Dude, when I die, make a bong out of my skull...my nose can be the shotty. And make a one-hitter out of my femur..."

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i remember film of this tribe when someone died they cremated him, and the bone fragments left theyd grind those bones and make some bread (!) then they would eat the bread, they thought this would give them the good characteristics of their friend. these people were sittin around and you could tell there were tears and theyre talkin probably saying old Fred he was all right, gonna miss him LOL :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts