What's new

Cannabis Friendly Retirement Area / Home ?

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
Your wanting to start a communist compound?

a Maoist retirement home for stoners? You might just have something there. S4Life has got the finances locked down-spend all the cash on little red books-and spark a popular uprising in Alabama.

see what the FEDs have got to say about that

eddieS

Lucky 7

Wife & I have discussed this very option over the nightly vape/test session (seems to make more sense the higher you are, lol) .

It's still a few yrs off, but you gotta have a plan man...........Surely Santa Cruz will offer something in the next 5 to 10 yrs. We spent 15 yrs there.

ibjamming

Veteran
How about "The Villages"? I'm seriously thinking about it...party times...all the time. Fun and games...like being on vacation...forever. Yup...I'm an old stoner...

Anyone want to join me? Anyone already there who wants to give me a yea/nay? I figured a small closet grow could be kept safe and secure and keep me full of buds. Get high and golf all day...maybe go for a swim... Sounds cool, though I don't know anyone living there. There's GOT to be some cool people living there...got to be...the population is 78,000.

E

el Dream Reader

commie compound? you sniffin' glue? :blowbubbles:

once you've gotten into a nursing home your social security payments go directly to that home unless you have outside resources to pay the monthly fees. gotta pay to stay, period. my reference to a 'cannabis commune' was made only as the direction of our home; when interpreting the word 'commune' try thinking 'communal & common' as definitions 1 & 2, 'communist' is a political viewpoint where the feds are concerned & THAT would be the furthest objective of all our goals.

our goal would be to stay well medicated, well fed, not screwed with and somewhat entertained for our final days here. living amongst like minded people is the only way to achieve this imo........

OK, your way 16 separate electric meters & of course each meter has a monthly charge of appx $30.00 = $480 in metering fees per month before you even use a single watt.

My way has a single meter for the premise costing $30.00 per month saving $450 per month or $5,400.00 per year.

Your application for the accounting job @ Groovy:ying:Manor is under scrutiny bro, in the meanwhile we're still looking for a decent cook.:comfort:

EDIT:
actually the feds wouldn't like it at all & might want to stop sending the SS checks entirely if we couldn't prove that the $900 or so per month only covered room, board, salaries for elderly services which is all it ever could, selling weed to dispensaries would cover all the good shyt we'd all want otherwise.

Where do I sign up :wave: