What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cures!!!!!!

After running my tap water thru an RO machine it comes out with a very low ph compared to the starting 7.0 ish, it can register as low as in the 4's. Am I being counter productive in thinking that the RO water is better for me or should I worry its to acidic of ph?

Plain unaltered RO water isn't necessarily bad, but it's not entirely good either. RO only addresses one aspect of water purification. Look into water ionization and alkalization. Those are the best options at the moment imho.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
@critter:
It depends on how you try to measure PH. (potential Hydrogen)
Pure water is just that, pure.
Relatively few ions.
No free ions make those readings meaningless, for most measuring methods.
This goes double for distilled water of course.

My advice,
Taste the water.
If it does not taste sour, it is definitely not PH 4! :)

Aloha,
Weeze

hom

Veteran
Great thread T&T. Cannabis is the key to our internal wellbeing. I have a been supplying people with Hemp juice(grown under gov. licence in Ireland) here and the results are amazing. The buds are collected and juiced immediately...then frozen to trap all that green goodness in. The THC is very low but the CBD is high. It has helped my mother immensely. Her arthritis was crippling her and her medication wasn't helping as much as she'd like. She has been on the juice for a few weeks now and is running up and down the stairs like a 10 year old. Happy days. I also know of many other local cases with a positive outcome. Its such a disgrace that the medical community won't come forward and shed some real light on the benefits of our favourite plant. But the truth is, I am seeing positives all over the place and I'm on the front line. Personally, I don't need a doctor to validate what I'm seeing on a regular basis. The truth shines brightly. Keep up the good work T&T and anyone else involved in trying to help people.

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Hey all...my son was diagnosed with an agressive glioblastoma in April. It is my understanding that 4:1 THC to CBD is the way to go but I remain unclear as to the best delivery system. He is certainly smoking and vaping high THC marijuana currently. I was hoping that someone could point me to some effective and somewhat easy methods for making hash oil. I've read many recipes but I was hoping that folks here could recommend one.

Thanks!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all...my son was diagnosed with an agressive glioblastoma in April. It is my understanding that 4:1 THC to CBD is the way to go but I remain unclear as to the best delivery system. He is certainly smoking and vaping high THC marijuana currently. I was hoping that someone could point me to some effective and somewhat easy methods for making hash oil. I've read many recipes but I was hoping that folks here could recommend one.

Thanks!

check out this story...
[YOUTUBEIF]a6iba3sEUIg[/YOUTUBEIF]

I think that is the same cancer that vernon phillips survived by vaporizing hash and oils everyday in large amounts.

I think your best bet is as much THC ,THCa ,CBD and CBDa in any ratios at high levels.

the safest way to produce, and easiest way to produce, a product that is safe to consume is (QwET) quick wash ethanol extraction.

simply cut up the plant material (the higher the quality the better) soak the material for .5 to 1 minute in 151 or higher clear ethanol (everclear or some other similar brand) then strain out the plant material and filter the liquid using a coffee filter (at this point you could, if you wanted to, winterize the solution in order to dewax it)... then put the cannabinoid rich alcohol over low heat and allow all the alcohol and water to evaporate out. Then just scrape it up.

the more heat you use the more THCa's and CBDa's get converted into THC and CBD... so for smoking/vaping and non psychoactive doses low heat and high acid content are ideal while for psychoactive/physical oral consumption higher heat (or longer on low/moderate heat) is ideal.

and the THC/CBD ratios are all genetic so you have to find the right plants... but like I said get as many cannabinoids to his brain as possible.

there are lots of threads on here all about making oil, with people who really know what they are talking about, I suggest looking them up and asking any more specific questions you may have there.

jump117 and greywolf are great people to get help from among others.

best wishes to you and your family!