What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cup 2014 San Fran/ Santa Rosa

Loose Cannon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A few pics from this event[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
7bfd39172fae2c16fe1d3616f29a2bbe_1278037.jpg
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]
b4cff99db3d66beda76e4d3e6c8e6a8e_1278049.jpg
[/FONT]

Skip

Veteran
Cool! If I didn't have to keep an eye on my garden in this heat, I might've gone.

Thanks for posting the pics!

Loose Cannon

New for me.
Not well managed, imho, since they ran out of cash at entrance after 15 minutes.
Stopped selling entry for about another 15.
This after being told gates would open @ 11 but was actually 12.
Once inside was ok.
I guess they need to keep things separated. Beer was in small area outside medication zone and no smoking anything in beer area.
Hot day in SR but worth the time as I picked up a GG4 cut from OGorganics.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
had fun at the cup..the IC family is strong and had its precense across several different booths.

high times really dropped the fucking ball with the vendor organization. first, not all vendors like the idea of leaving thousands worth of merchandise at their booths overnight, so many people were forced to walk their gear 500+ yards past a smelly horse farm to get to the main entrance. all the loading zones were blocked off and threatened to be towed. really piss poor management...

crowded as hell, and we were unfortunately neighbors of a booth that had the most annoying loudass DJ in the world, dude was drunk off his ass constantly yelling into the mic at full blast...

other than that it was a fun time and met alot of IC regulars which was cool, not to mention all the hot girls everywhere, good boob watching for sure!

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was nice to meet you Y4P215, OGorganics and UP the GG#4 sack that you guys had was some of the best/loudest stuff I saw/smelled at the cup.

Thanks for the GG cuts and the H20 I was really parched after those dabs.

I was surprised that lot's of booth's had some really "old" brownish bland smelling shit for sale.

All in all a great sunday afternoon, thanks guys.

Stay safe
BM

bmp420gti

I'm new here, I fully intended on seeing you guys at the booth and trying the glue but there was just so much going on in such a crowded space. It felt like a maze wandering around, and yeah that guy with the bullhorn was horribly annoying. Free dabs all over but the only booth with free water in the heat was Magnolia, how they did not win best booth I will never know. It was a ton of fun otherwise, but they really could have spaced the med section out a lot more.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pics ... thanks for sharing ... The Mrs and I had a great time !!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Yeah! the vendor parking situation was a nightmare. UP, bummer we didn't have time to hang this time. I couldn't even find the booth you were at. Bad layout.

OzzBozz

i agree with regards to management of the event could've been better. At one point on sunday the annoying guy with the microphone started to yell "medic" because someone was in need of emergency services... probably heat/over exhaustion and too many dabs.... and it took at least a couple of minutes for any security/medics to arrive!

All in all, it was a good time. Lots of free dabs and lots of good vibes. i bought 5 cuts of glue for me and some friends which was a win. thanks guys!

Loose Cannon

There were a few booths with too much noise emanating.
Would really suck to be stuck next to one for 2 days.
First time attending I found hilarious the number of hoses stuck in your face for free dabs.

It seemed they didn't want anyone getting too comfortable.
Only place with space to sit was beer cage and I couldn't smoke my cigar there.
As Saturday wore on folks were searching for lawn/ shade to take a break.

Great learning experience all in all.
I know exactly how I'd do a booth if I choose to do that in the future.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
They aren't cheap, but depending on what you're doing, you can make 10-20x your money pretty easily.

Loose Cannon

High Times is having the 3rd Annual Seattle US Cannabis Cup September 6th and 7th

The High Times US Cannabis Cup will have an Smoking area on site with 10000 + people in attendance.

The price is $2000 for a vendor booth (5' x 10') in the smoking area, $1500 for non-smoking and 4 tickets.

It is $3500 for a sponsor booth (10' x 10') in the smoking area, $3000 for the non-smoking, 8 tickets.

A 20 x 10 is $6500 and comes with a page ad in our guidebook (a $500 value) and a banner on the cannabiscup.com site for a year and comes with double everything in the Sponsor Booth, a 20 x 20 or 40 x 10 is $12,000 with quadruple everything in the Sponsor Booth

Also, if you get a sponsor booth, all entries are half price. You can enter 1 strain in each of 6 categories, Indica, Sativa, Hybrid, Concentrate, Non-Solvent Hash and Edibles. Entries due August 18th and 19th

The cost is $1,000 per entry (or $500 with a sponsor booth). Plus 40 grams of cannabis, 20 grams of concentrate, 40 pieces of edibles, . High Times Cannabis Cup awards first, second, and third place trophys and lavish coverage in the magazine to the winners!

Let me know if you would like to be part of this.

Thanks

Received this yesterday re Seattle.