What's new

cannabis cup 08'

neuroherb

With the judges pass you get basically the right to buy the Coffeeshop entry's and vote for them. The pass does not get you the right to taste or judge the main cup strains in any way.

Save the money don't bother with the full judges pass the coffeeshops will still sell you the entry's. AND if you really want to vote on which coffeeshop sold you the best weed go for a day judges pass as you can still vote for much cheaper.
Make sure you visit the expo bit probably at the powerzone again and give the drinks vendors a chance to gouge you on the prices.
Personally IMHO if you want to vote on real growers weed the HT Cup is not the place to do it. There is a small Dutch growers competition shortly after it but the best oportunity to judge good growers bud is the IC Cup IMHO.

Marco Renda

franco.gh said:
wanna stay in style during the Cup?
Smoking apartments, VIP all the way!

advertnew.jpg

http://living.greenhouse.tm

:rasta:

This place is beautiful! I stayed there for a few days in my last visit to Amsterdam and will be staying there during the HTCC as well.

Everyone that visited me while I was staying at the place said that they would reccommend it to all their friends.

No it's NOT the cheapest place to stay at but you get what you pay for!

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guy does anyone know the entry strains(seeds,an companys) for the 08 cup? Or is that first disclosed at the 08 event? I'm just wanting to know which seeds,strains,companys will be competing this year. I've never been to the dam....maybe one day. I would for sure wanna stay in a nice hotel,apartment etc when I go. Yes you get what you pay for....I'm sure the greenhouse apartments for rent will be killer.