What's new

cannabis (chemdog D x spacedawg)... from seed to clone... indoor/outdoor...

generalgrievous

collector of lightsabers.. and fine cannabis genet
ICMag Donor
thnx weed... they look like ramen noodles and smell delicious... gonna eat one one of these days...

getting close to two weeks after the flip...

picture.php

i typically can't veg plants 18" to 2' before i flip them due to the definition's of seedling and mature in NM... i have to flip at 12"... except this time... i've flowered nothing since harvesting my outdoor...

picture.php

wow ... she sure did stretch... only about double i guess but i flipped her at 18"... she's huge... :whee:

young flowers....

picture.php

couldn't count the bud sites of i tried...

picture.php

building the frame...

i guess if i'm gonna be flipping at 12" i need to structure my girls accordingly... creating as much branching structure as i can in that 12"... this is my second attempt... the first being the my previous clone mother who enters the flower room in tent in 2 1/2 weeks... give or take.

this dog cut holds position 4...i figure 6 weeks out... 18" and extremely bushy by then...

before some pruning...

picture.php

and after...ready to spread out some more...

picture.php

picture.php

stuff...

everything is going 197% according to plan... with the exception of thing moving too fast in the veg room... nothing i can't deal with accordingly...

she holds 3 of 4 first runs through the flower facility... 2nd. belonging to a chemdog ibl who may slide into 3rd. as the dog cut is vegging twice as fast and possibly going to overtake her without some heavy pruning... i'll decide this weekend who flips...

:dunno:

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
project femdog....

picture.php

... the clone up front is getting a daily rain of 30ppm colloidal silver... her sister clone behind her was cut and rooted with her for contrast... hopefully she sprouts some male flowers.

i've not gotten my cut to hermie yet... but due to the hermie tendancie's in her parents... this is merely a research project... :whee:

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
thnx weed... i could not be happier with my garden right now... :whee:

project femdog... is working out as planned so far...

light poisoned girl has not hermied yet but take a look at colloidal silver girl...

picture.php

... i took one of them nanners and cut it in half and got a micro dose of pollen... now i root another cut... flip her straight away... cut some more nanners and keep moving forward...

girls in bloom....

on the left at 2 weeks, just finishing her stretch... and the right at 4 weeks and a day or two... she's fuking huge...

picture.php

taking up about 9 sq. ft. with her canopy...

picture.php

picture.php

a peak through the zipper...

picture.php

some bud shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...little closer on a nug...

picture.php

trich's...
picture.php

my dog cut..... i sure do love her. :cathug:

generalgrievous

ICMag Donor
... one girl in veg.

she's gonna flip to the flower tent in 2 or 3 weeks...

picture.php

the flower tent... wide open...

picture.php

... 5 week dog front left... 3 week dog in the back... and thats a chemdog ibl on the right at 3 weeks...

... in flower... 3 weeks...

picture.php

...in flower... 5 weeks...

some flowers...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some trichs...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pollen chuking....

coming soon... dog x sensi star, dog x romulan, dog x sourD ibl, femdog s1's, and chemdog ibl x femdog...

some experimental eggs for target mom hunting... the fems will get a run in a green house if everything goes according to plan...

no nanners on light poisoning girl yet which i find funny... soon i'm sure...

i've never had an automated garden... it's time to set up the blumats....

lets have a kick ass 2011 IC'ers.... :whee:

Latest posts

Latest posts