What's new

Cannabis by Moonshine...

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
WOW!
thats one of the frostier poison og's i ever gazed upon.

bud structure is def off for an og tho.
you pushing em real hard?

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
WOW!
thats one of the frostier poison og's i ever gazed upon.

bud structure is def off for an og tho.
you pushing em real hard?

LOL Yep, first run with Canna Coco and I think I maxed the PPM's. The Hp13 has a bit of leaf burn and everything is blown the F' out. Also in a space that is 10 x 6 with 4K, new hoods, digital ballasts, and hortilux bulbs.

I am impressed as always to see your gear Moonshine.

I have some of the Hey Zeus just popping, any tips on what to look for in a keeper?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
as usuall.......proper treez......your time and effort shine's thru your herbal's.....

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Triangle Kush ...

Triangle Kush ...

Some of the boys from the swamps i know
still running her to this day...

she's still one of the rarer elites out there ,
& one of the frostiest . Very legendary stuff & supposed
to be pure cream ala cream .

thaDocta did out a nice comparison thread a few years back on the cabanna :
http://www.thecannacabana.com/forums/showthread.php?p=193991&highlight=triangle+kush#post193991

And the TK Tribute thread , tho pics very few
https://www.thecannacabana.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23215&highlight=triangle+kush
and some shots of others as well as the NCCP ...

* not surprised but glad u hav her still MSM ,
great collection & pics !

Mexfunk

What's going on msm.. I've been looking for your gear but it seems
No one offers it anymore, when will Seedbay get some??
Do you know any clubs in LA that might have your work?
And one last question, did your ever worked with granddaddy purple??

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
What's going on msm.. I've been looking for your gear but it seems
No one offers it anymore, when will Seedbay get some??
Do you know any clubs in LA that might have your work?
And one last question, did your ever worked with granddaddy purple??

I'll post this here. Its in a few places in my forums but I guess most people dont know.... And no I never did any work with GDP.

^^^^ I dont produce seed for public release anymore. I do private breeding for Medical Marijuana Centers here in CO.

I will be releasing a new legal seed line this summer but it will only be available in CO.

I use my forum now to showcase some of the finest genetics that I can get my hands on. And to update everyone on my ongoing battle with cancer.

Thanks for stopping by.

Moonshine

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Picture is worth a 1000 words.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jan9 002.jpg
    Jan9 002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 12

KindBudKid

Some beautiful cannabis in this thread.. I can honestly say I'd give my left nut for a cut of that F/O OG.. Looks amazing... Thanks for sharing..

zenoonez

Veteran
MMMM tasty looking as always. You going to get some more pics of those monster grows up for us to drool over any time soon? :)
Peace
Z

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Some of the boys from the swamps i know
still running her to this day...

she's still one of the rarer elites out there ,
& one of the frostiest . Very legendary stuff & supposed
to be pure cream ala cream .

thaDocta did out a nice comparison thread a few years back on the

* not surprised but glad u hav her still MSM ,
great collection & pics !

Docta is a true herbsman. Committed to protecting integrity and strain preservation. Im proud to call him a great friend. Even without the herb hes one of the coolest most intelligent catz around. Our styles are completely different but the end result is nearly the same.

I think most people would be surprised to find out that Docta and Moonshine even taught a grow class together in the last year. 4 hours of non stop edu-ma-kate-ing some stoners. That was a hoot!

Smoked a proper piece of finished TK first thing this morning and its gonna be a beautiful day! IF I can get my shit together enough to get out the door. lol.

Thanks for stopping in and enjoying my obsession.

Moonshine

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Docta is a true herbsman. Committed to protecting integrity and strain preservation. Im proud to call him a great friend. Even without the herb hes one of the coolest most intelligent catz around. Our styles are completely different but the end result is nearly the same.

I think most people would be surprised to find out that Docta and Moonshine even taught a grow class together in the last year. 4 hours of non stop edu-ma-kate-ing some stoners. That was a hoot!

Smoked a proper piece of finished TK first thing this morning and its gonna be a beautiful day! IF I can get my shit together enough to get out the door. lol.

Thanks for stopping in and enjoying my obsession.

Moonshine

Really nice to see some ppls coming back together again , reuniting & congealing around a central core perhaps more frequently than before ....its one great big enterprise to keep hold & keep track of so many genetics and always a good thing that some of u have kept in touch thru the yrs . Always enjoyed Doc's posts & learned a great deal from them . Not the easiest biz to always travel alone , more cool heads tgether , always better than one !

cheers MM

;)

mrose

* LovesDaDank said he got in touch with ya , told him he should ...
he's a good lad & true to the cause :)

laughingmoon

Hey MSM, any chance of making a cross w/that catpiss? I've wanted to grow it, but need beans. Maybe a SD/Catpiss, or OG/catpiss cross?

Moonshine*

Rare Dankness
Veteran
Thanks Paco, working harder than ever to bring the dankest of the rare dankness to the community....

attachment.php

Attachments

• Jan15 005 (1024x533).jpg
    Jan15 005 (1024x533).jpg
    63 KB · Views: 12