What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis art

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Twenty Twenty genetics Snow G..showing off her trichs. For those who enjoy the stigma too!
1619-snow-G-W.jpg
1673-snow-G-W.jpg
1944-snow-G-W.jpg

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LouDog, Mitsuharu, friends what you are seeing in those images, the dots and lines, first thanks for looking so closely at my art, I'm honored, second, those are dust specs on my sensor, an old camera body I was using that day, and with the magnification of the MPE65mm lense every mistake is visible. I need to clean it before my next shoot. Here is my Rocket Bubble..Happy New Years to all!

Attachments

• 9670-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    9670-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 9721-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    9721-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • 9773-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    9773-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • 9824-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    9824-rocket-bubble-W.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome shots DD!! I can make out very light red and blue dotted lines. Any idea what those are? Seems like an artifact of the stack process, but haven't seen those before. Most visible in the first pic
Lou good to see you, sorry for my absence! A little health issue bugging me. Hoping I'm on the mend but iffy! The lines are sensor dust and created when using image stacking in macro work. I sometime miss them, don't see them, usually either delete the image or fix them.
I've been a little "on health hold" for over a couple years now but have a large grow planned and a future of images to share with you guys, I hope!
Here is one I feel is great for those who need to know about these little bastards and what to look for. Myself I'm a mite hater, I'll post something a little more flowery next month. Red spotted Mite on Cannabis, Gorilla Glue cross. DD
red-spotted-mite-on-cannabis-W.jpg

LouDog420

Lou good to see you, sorry for my absence! A little health issue bugging me. Hoping I'm on the mend but iffy! The lines are sensor dust and created when using image stacking in macro work. I sometime miss them, don't see them, usually either delete the image or fix them.
I've been a little "on health hold" for over a couple years now but have a large grow planned and a future of images to share with you guys, I hope!
Here is one I feel is great for those who need to know about these little bastards and what to look for. Myself I'm a mite hater, I'll post something a little more flowery next month. Red spotted Mite on Cannabis, Gorilla Glue cross. DD
View attachment 18817406

Lovely pics as always DD. Wishing you good health and the fattest buds on your planned grow. I'll be around and watching. Surely there's many other mite haters here, count me in ;)

Good vibes to you my friend

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the close up photos @DoobieDuck, hell yea!

Here is one of my favorite closeups that I have taken. They are all super cool I think. This was from a grow I did when I was still in soil and the strain was Purple Zkittlez by Ethos. Was a great stain with very good thc and terpene numbers.

View attachment 18819989
Great work Sir...I have grown out Ethos gear and it certainly produce abundant Trichomes for shooting pics! Keep it up....