What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabella Seed Club Bella Ortega

kingsgard

Sie ist nun Bluetetag 10,sie ist weiblich

picture.php

GoatCheese

Veteran
Nice plants, mate

Have you smoked any yet? how is it?

Does any one of you guys know from where the Cannabella SC got the genetics to this Ortega-seed line?

I know Nevil and his friend Ed had male and female plants of Ortega-phenos from the Mazar-line they called Maple Leaf (..not Maple Leaf Indica)
.. but if the Cannabella guys cleaned this from Sensi Seeds' Maple Leaf Indica, then it's not 100% Ortega/Maple Leaf, because Sensi's MLI has Skunk#1 in it.

I might grab some seeds if it's REALLY pure Maple Leaf-Ortega, but i already have few packs of Sensi's MLI, so i'm gonna pass if Bella Ortega comes from Sensi's MLI.

So does any one of you guys know the origin of the genetics?

Yea ..and little smoke report would be cool
:)

kingsgard

Meine bella ortega sind geerntet
wegen Vermieterbesuch musste ich sie einige Tage frueher ernten
Ertrag war mittelmaessig,geraucht habe ich sie noch nicht.
Morgen gehen von der Ortega Stecklinge in bluete

Superhase

Schade um die Plants, sahen sehr schön vital und vielversprechend aus!

Hoffe wenn der Vermieter ruhiger ist gibts ein grünes comeback, wir werden warten :)

Gruß

psyke

@GoatCheese: Sensi Seeds and every other source I know says the Maple Leaf Indica is pure. What is your source for the claim it may contain skunk?

@kingsgard: Kannst du einen kurzen Smokereport geben?