What's new

Canna Stands for Cannabis :)

NorCalChron

howdy partner! Looking good as always, glad to see you are continuing your grow logs. The light penetrator sounds fun and the AN SJ sounds like a good thing but probably can attain similar results by finding the willow bark and crab hormones somewhere else lol.

Kosmo

wordtree said:
did you ever finish that bloom cab? =)
Yes but no, lol. i finished it, but was left feeling like i missed something, so i took it all down. gonna take my time, so everthing is 100% perfect. i've redesigned my drip set-up about 5 times already, each time worked fine. But for my newest idea, iam gonna have the water slash down in the rez once before being dripped/fed. kindof a stoner idea, but if it works in theory it should oxygenate the water and give me more control on how much my plants get water'ed. i wish i could afford a good 30second timer, anyone know of a good affordable 30 second timer?

finally got my ec,tds,ppm pen back from my daddy, so i;ll be updating my regime with ppm/ec readings when i get the time...

NorCalChron said:
the AN SJ sounds like a good thing but probably can attain similar results by finding the willow bark and crab hormones somewhere else lol.
Sure can, go out and find yourself a good willow tree and rip off some bark from the branches, boil that mix for an hour, let cool, sift out the crap, and add to tap water/ro water and let ferm(get a bucket with lid, add airstone and air pump, let bucket with water/mix bubble for weeks). go get some crabs from some tide pools, have a bucket filled with ro water with you, throw the crabs in the bucket, after bucket is filled let stand in cool place (no sun) for a week, if the crabs arnt dead already kill them that at this point, water dead crabs again with ro water(get rid of sea salts) and crush them open and toss into boiling water, let boil for 3 hours, let cool, and sift out crap, and add crab water/hormone to ferm with willow bark hormone. have that all ferm for a week, then add tsp of ferm mix to ro water and your good to go, <---- super ghetto way lol

Thanks again Guys

Meow!!

Last edited:

Kosmo

Bubba Kush

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

Master Kush

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

Kosmo

35days in bloom
Bubba Kush
IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

Group Shot :)
IMG_1071.jpg

The Future crop:
IMG_1069.jpg

P.s. Sorry about the shots. be moving into the new cab this weekend, i'll get "day light" shots then.

Last edited:

Kosmo

Meow!! :wave:

Thanks guys!!

Heres the new regime, haven't even had time to run it fully. Made it all colorful lol :D
Once the Saturday hits, these babies are getting a new home in the slick new hydrohut, with drippers...
shed1.jpg

The new chart, incorporates the new canna program, with H&G's line and Advance Nutrients additives. I personally dont use all of them, i put a star(*) by the ones that are on my 2+Plus program and are optional. BUT will improve the quality and the over all lush and growth of the plant if used correctly.. :D

Question: Is this a 8week bloom or 9 week bloom feeding chart?
Answerer: Well more and more nutrient company's are pushing the gap, all the new research seam to show that feeding tell harvest has no dramatic effect(taste bad) to the final cured harvest. BUT sometimes a strain just needs an old fashion flush, so i added it. The "Bloom:8" is basically the factory recommendation harvest point, and the "flush" is for the good ol' folk out there(people like me) :D

Read more about the Regime, and my 2+Plus Program, Here > http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1224352&postcount=12

Last edited:

707Corridor

Kosmo...Great work man, love the notes you take shows how much you love your plants and those pictures show they are gonna be good to you. I just got my scrog flipped to 12/12 and can just hope that my nugs will look like yours.

Latest posts

Latest posts