What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

canna job's

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dnot get it... I urebdotsod eryevhtnig siad jsut as yuor uerndndnitsag ervey tnhig bieng tpeyd hree...

It's the itnreent and we all need bteter selpl crehkecs.

Wkae and Bkae.... :chin:

Pacee.....:good:

:abduct:

S

shokdee

// Wkae and Bkae //

Hey Mr ET!!
Been waiting for sunrise, hee hee.

:abduct:

ghostmade

Veteran
slight vent mode

slight vent mode

is it real grown up of yall to be critical of somebody,who really aint all that literate ?
dose it mean you gotta say im dumb,or my generation is???lol
:tumbleweed:
yea I feel ya on the typo's but do what ever makes yall feel good na mean???
I don't have to portray that I am better, faster, stronger. I know I am these things.

fuck grammar it aint got nothing to do with my moxie.still though im working on it.

I bet you my life,ive thought about some of the deepest shit, and that I have empathy for my fellow human.shit I know 40 50 60year olds who never really matured or amounted to these things.

but you wont catch me hating. hate and criticism is the dumb shit.im just hood as fuck, dose this mean I cant be a great,intellectual mind???
dose it make me less of a person,sounds like the people who hate on weed lol
I decided school was to much like the government and this retarded society???yea im self taught. i never made it 2 high school.but I bet half of yall cant see 1/10 of what I see in life.but you wont catch me thinking im better or try and feel good about this,na never that.

but shit,all is well, I just had to vent.i was just gonna say go fuck yourself.lol but the easiest way aint all ways the right way?huh? seldom is.
thanks guys for giving me a perspective of how I sometimes look on the net though:ying:

S

shokdee

:tiphat:

Thanks ghostmade, very mature for your age, hee hee!

However, lucid communication is #1

Stay on top of the ball.

And let's all try a little more love and open communication, bruvers!

Shokdee, dreaming of what a ghost made!

Latest posts

Latest posts