What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canna Coco Slab, Closet, 90wLED/400whps Legal budget grow

3 plants under a 400w hps. next run im going to do 3 again but much smaller to start with and closer together in the slab. the 400 just doesnt cover enough.

reddy1

ICMag Donor
awesome grow journal. love all the pics. all that in one closet? i got to get rid of some clothes, just wasting valuable space. nice buds, real nice, like the loose trim jo too. keep it going, i'm taking notes bro.

been such a long time i figure i post up some pics of my latest, afgan kush. this is my 2nd round with afgan, first round with yellow bottle ooze and wow! pics speak for themselves.
DSC_7774.jpg

DSC_7769.jpg

DSC_7767.jpg

DSC_7758.jpg

remodeled my closet, made it a walk in! got a 1000w hps running now over a 3x3 botanicare flood and drain setup. right now i got 12 plants in there. strains are afgan kush, blue dream, strawberry diesel, "FIRE" cut og kush, and mostly headband. loving this new setup, cant hear any fans or lights and everything is running smooth. oh i also switched from canna to general hydroponics. its cheaper and so far the plants are loving it.