What's new

Canna Boost Ingredients ?

KITCHA

Veteran
I have played around with trying to get a boost like product recently and the closest I can get is, half a cup of alfalfa powder super fine, 500ml molasses mixed into a 1 litre mix. This looks and smells very very close. The molasses help with the suspension of the alfalfa in the mix with very little settling. I will see how it compares to boost in theory, my EM1 mix came out very different in smell and viscosity.

Peace kit

KITCHA

Veteran
P.s warm water is added to make it to a 1 litre mix and helps break down the molasses.

Xanode

according to "cannaman" on the #45 Dude Grows Show, Boost doesnt contain tricantinol... He's supposedly an expert on canna nutes.

Holeshot

Over time I have tried a lot of budding recipes -nutes. I haven't seen anything that compares to Canna Boost , for increased smell and bud formation . It is mainly to increase sugars and boost metabolism . Which it does very effectively .

Holeshot

I use it from the start of bud formation, too the last 2 weeks of flowering.20ml - 20l I use. Works great. Don't have to use the full strengh

Latest posts

Latest posts